tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

also news:
Lost ruins is now merging with spirit! It may take awhile to merge/finish, but probably next content update, expect some of the content.
As a matter of fact.....I have things already in the works
image.png

I think I found a bug: whenever I try to use a consumable (bombs, glow sticks, and boss summons to be exact) by opening my inventory then dragging said item to the side to use it, the game just crashes, I'm not too sure if it is conflicting mods or just Spirit. I posting it here because the glitch doesn't happen when I disable Spirit Mod, only when its enabled

Last edited:
1.1.0.1 is out! Fixed a few bugs:

- Made the Shadow Mimic not spawn at the ocean
- Nerfed the Overseer, defense and speed-wise
- Made the Black Pearl craftable at any anvil
- By popular request, got rid of the Headless Zombie
- Fixed bugs with the combat shotgun getting a permanent increase in damage and a permanent reduction of speed upon right click

(Make sure you use the Black Pearl at the ocean)

Download on the Mod Browser or:

https://mega.nz/#!UhEyVDCK!B4fmBFhjooW_dIJ_3n6dXd83PnZwLT6NHXxFvEH5tTQ

https://www.mediafire.com/?93bb1o7cj4dfvby

I have returned to put a question upon you,
How much do you have to pay to get a 'donater' item.

EDIT: Is it only one item or more?

- That weird guy from 300 pages ago

Last edited:
After some more playing around I still have the problem of the game crashing when dragging items out of my inventory to use them, this only happens when Spirit Mod in enabled and that my other mods are as well; heres a list of them for reference:
Calamity v1.1.7.5
TerraRE - Main Module v2.2
imkSushi Mod v3
Fargo's Mutant Mod v0.9.1.5
Weapon Out v1.1
Prefixes for Enemies v1.2
MoreAccesories v1.4
MaxStackPlus v2.4
Compressed Potions v2.0
And the lastest version of the Spirit Mod (v1.1.0.1), if anyone has any idea how to fix the issue I would greatly appreciate it, I'll take what I can get.
P.S. I know I posted this same issue just yesterday but i thought i would post it again but with the mods i am using, one of them must be causing the problem but i dont know which one. Thanks!

After some more playing around I still have the problem of the game crashing when dragging items out of my inventory to use them, this only happens when Spirit Mod in enabled and that my other mods are as well; heres a list of them for reference:
Calamity v1.1.7.5
TerraRE - Main Module v2.2
imkSushi Mod v3
Fargo's Mutant Mod v0.9.1.5
Weapon Out v1.1
Prefixes for Enemies v1.2
MoreAccesories v1.4
MaxStackPlus v2.4
Compressed Potions v2.0
And the lastest version of the Spirit Mod (v1.1.0.1), if anyone has any idea how to fix the issue I would greatly appreciate it, I'll take what I can get.
P.S. I know I posted this same issue just yesterday but i thought i would post it again but with the mods i am using, one of them must be causing the problem but i dont know which one. Thanks!
Perhaps it's WeaponOut, Spirit has had conflict issues with it before. I don't use WeaponOut and my inventory works fine.

Alright, thanks for the updates! Hiccup hasn't been too active as of late, so you may need to choose between one or the other mod at the moment.

Also, speaking of updates, the OP has been updated to display all current info! Enjoy :p

Back
Top Bottom