tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Does ANY one know why there is a downgrade button option on the mod browser? I'm asking because I ran into a very serious graphics issue- never seen it, it swallowed a portion of the jungle, meaning, all black and the queen just.... didn't appear (Queen bee) after spawning. I am wondering if it's you guys, hence the downgrade, or the tremor remastered. :)

Does ANY one know why there is a downgrade button option on the mod browser? I'm asking because I ran into a very serious graphics issue- never seen it, it swallowed a portion of the jungle, meaning, all black and the queen just.... didn't appear (Queen bee) after spawning. I am wondering if it's you guys, hence the downgrade, or the tremor remastered. :)
That's certainly not a bug with us, I've never seen that happen before.

I have the latest version of Tremor, Thorium, Spirit, Calamity, GRealm, etc. and that has never happened either...strange.

That's certainly not a bug with us, I've never seen that happen before.
I have some random dirt walls above my snow biome and some ebonstone turned into dirt. Is this bug from Spirit?

I read in the tModloader thread, that the new version got a "Downgrade" feature if it detects a mod that wasn't made for 0.9.2 version. Since Spirit works on that version without updating, just ignore that.

Anyways, the new ore doesn't seem to spawn when killing EoW/BoC again on a world that already had them defeated once, is that right?

I read in the tModloader thread, that the new version got a "Downgrade" feature if it detects a mod that wasn't made for 0.9.2 version. Since Spirit works on that version without updating, just ignore that.

Anyways, the new ore doesn't seem to spawn when killing EoW/BoC again on a world that already had them defeated once, is that right?
That is correct, a new world must be made for making the or spawn, but the new enemies spawn.

I'm loving the mod, I think it has so much potential but I do think there are some things that can be done in order to further improve it. I can't speak for the Melee characters since I usually play as Ranger or Mage, but I have seen that magic weapons are really weak when compared to range weapons that can be obtained around the same time. The armors are great, the set bonus are amazing, but what good is that if my magic weapons don't have nearly enough dps to compete with bows and guns. One of my main problems was with the magic weapons crafted with Skeletron Prime's blueprint, its base damage is around 50 and relies on mana which even when using the mana flower causes Mana sickness which reduces the damage of said weapon, whereas the bow that can be crafted after defeating The Twins has a slightly higher base damage and can be paired with the Endless quiver to make for a weapon that essentially does the same but doesn't have the debuff of less damage. Most of the other mid hardmode magic weapons have a cool concept but the projectiles are too slow to actually hit anything and weapons such as the Frost Tome are not only slow but have trouble homing on enemies. Also, quick thing I noticed today after updating, Atlas is now absurdly strong for when he is supposed to be fought, idk if this was a glitch but I had more trouble with him than I did with any of the mech bosses, and this was after defeating all the mech bosses, Infernon, and the Dusking. I hope these are all things that will in the future be improved, best of wishes.

If you clentaminate a hallowed biome, could be others ive only tested halllowed, all of the mobs become invincible, you can kill them but they dont drop anything and respawn instantly.
edit - it randomly started working after i chopped down a tree

i have to report a bug, when you use an item and go out of your inventory the mouse stops working. not sure but i believe this is the mod causing the problem.
and you can't clentaminate the spirit biome which is bad because my house ended up where the spirit biome spawned

Found a bug while in multiplayer where the spirt armor (specifically the chestplate) is causing the player to only take 1 damage max. Haven't tested it in singleplayer yet, but it's pretty broken right now. Maybe a typo in the dmg reduction amount somewhere in the code?

Fellow people, I've just signed up to file a possible solution till it gets fixed, me and my friends discovered this as I am typing

The step process is simple and should probably work (since it did for us)

1. Get the world host to close the server
2. Get them to open it up on singleplayer
3. Make sure to ask them if it says "The Tide has awoken" and then "The Tide has been defeated"
4. If that happens it should be fixed (hopefully)
5. Return back to multiplayer and everything should be a-ok!

I hope this helps, if it doesn't for you people then I have no idea how to fix this, Idk how you get comments recognition so it shows for others easier, but hopefully someone will come across. :p.

Back
Top Bottom