tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Help

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 188

Loving this artifact revamp, especially the new aesthetic, which fits the Summoner class a lot more! I just hope we can still get the Terrorbark later in the game since their buff is useful.
Having a damaging summoner weapon you can use for the entire game will be very valuable, and I was about to make the Terrorbark Staff but now I'm probably going to wait for the next update... Is the new weapon going to replace the Terrorbark's ID? Because if so, I can just use the staff and when the next update hits it gets switched to the new, improved artifact!

Loving this artifact revamp, especially the new aesthetic, which fits the Summoner class a lot more! I just hope we can still get the Terrorbark later in the game since their buff is useful.
Having a damaging summoner weapon you can use for the entire game will be very valuable, and I was about to make the Terrorbark Staff but now I'm probably going to wait for the next update... Is the new weapon going to replace the Terrorbark's ID? Because if so, I can just use the staff and when the next update hits it gets switched to the new, improved artifact!
I'm keeping the Terror Bark in the game until I find a better use for it(wouldn't want that code to go to waste), so you might have to wait till next update :p

I'm keeping the Terror Bark in the game until I find a better use for it(wouldn't want that code to go to waste), so you might have to wait till next update :p
You could just keep only 2 or 3 stages of the weapon and move it to the mid-endgame to be upgraded in a different way like Folv's Blade ;)
Just a suggestion, though.

Bug report: Reach monsters take spawning priority away from the Lunar Pillars. This also affects other events, such as Pumpkin Moon.

New update's out! 1.2.2.23's not on the browser, but should be in a few hours. Enjoy!
- Fixed some typos
- REACH ENEMIES NOW SPAWN IN MULTIPLAYER
- Buffed a few throwing weapons, including the Infernal Javelin
- Removed dust from Orbiter Staff minion and made it easier to obtain
- Fixed Cavern Crawlers being called Captive Masks
- All modded Lihzahrd enemies now drop Power Cells
- Buffed Atlas
- Resprites of Orichalcum and Cobalt throwing weapons
- Fixed some issues with the Tide crashing worlds when you exit during an invasion
- NEW SUMMONER ARTIFACT: DEATH WIND! A change from the regular old summoner, with new attacks, abilities, and more!
- Nerfed Tier 4 Terror Bark and made it obtainable normally
- Made Primordial Magic easier to obtain
- Nerfed Talon Burst
- Fixed Spirit furniture crafting recipes and messed with the look of Spirit Wood
- Fixed Shaman Band inflicting Cursed Flame and Ichor
- Buffed Mime Mask, Spaz Lung, Retinranger
- Buffed Boss Artifact Materials again
- Nerfed the drop rate of Sanctified Stabbers
- New random staff: Aquafire! Take a Flamelash or Aqua Scepter to the guide.
- And a few other things I forgot!

ITEMS: Death Wind, Aquafire
DONATOR ITEMS: Blade of You-Kai
http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod

Wraith cooldown tooltip (from Reaper's Mask) is code-y
Veinstone armor set bonus doesn't seem to be working
Medusa Shield recipe calls for another Golden Apple rather than a Pocket Mirror

T3 Solus has amazing homing. I didn't think it would outclass my Terra Staff, but it does - at least in the open.
Took me 37 Dusking kills to get the Dark Crest, though. `:sigh: (The others were more reasonable: 14 Skeletron Primes and 8 Infernons.) I wish there were a point - say, 10 kills - at which the game would just go, okay, fair enough, you've put in your time, so here's the thingy. Maybe add a material that has only that one use? 100% drop, needs 10 to make the material, so you get at least 1 per 10 boss kills, even if RNG hates you.
You could of course simulate that by having only Dark Crest Shards drop, and Dusking would always drop at least 1, with a chance for 1-2 more. That way you could make the Dark Crest in 4-10 kills, guaranteed. There's still an element of luck, but it's constrained to a reasonable limit. Same for all the other artifact weapon boss drops.

(The kills mentioned above were in 1.2.2.22)

Spirit Crates are pretty; they should be placeable. `:) Bars too.

Spirit Potion stacks way past 30. Intended?

More adventures with Spirit Solution:

On a whim, I sprayed Spirit around the Underworld. It actually created Spirit walls out of thin air. I guess that's either entirely appropriate or a bug. `;) I could then harvest those walls. Um.

Oh, and it seems Spirit Walls can't be turned back into Spirit Wood, even those walls made out of legit wood in the first place.

Last edited:
Help pls i cant play this mod
That's a common problem affecting all large mods in tModLoader right now, not just Spirit. You can report this in the tMod thread.

In the meantime, try restarting the game without enabling/disabling/installing/uninstalling any mods -- just play it. It's when you mess with mod setups this problem seems to occur for people. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Wraith cooldown tooltip (from Reaper's Mask) is code-y
Veinstone armor set bonus doesn't seem to be working
Medusa Shield recipe calls for another Golden Apple rather than a Pocket Mirror

T3 Solus has amazing homing. I didn't think it would outclass my Terra Staff, but it does - at least in the open.
Took me 37 Dusking kills to get the Dark Crest, though. `:sigh: (The others were more reasonable: 14 Skeletron Primes and 8 Infernons.) I wish there were a point - say, 10 kills - at which the game would just go, okay, fair enough, you've put in your time, so here's the thingy. Maybe add a material that has only that one use? 100% drop, needs 10 to make the material, so you get at least 1 per 10 boss kills, even if RNG hates you.
You could of course simulate that by having only Dark Crest Shards drop, and Dusking would always drop at least 1, with a chance for 1-2 more. That way you could make the Dark Crest in 4-10 kills, guaranteed. There's still an element of luck, but it's constrained to a reasonable limit. Same for all the other artifact weapon boss drops.

(The kills mentioned above were in 1.2.2.22)

Spirit Crates are pretty; they should be placeable. `:) Bars too.

Spirit Potion stacks way past 30. Intended?

More adventures with Spirit Solution:

On a whim, I sprayed Spirit around the Underworld. It actually created Spirit walls out of thin air. I guess that's either entirely appropriate or a bug. `;) I could then harvest those walls. Um.

Oh, and it seems Spirit Walls can't be turned back into Spirit Wood, even those walls made out of legit wood in the first place.
It works fine for me, I may up the chance of it happening, though.
Thanks, just fixed it!

I may end up doing something like that, but I hope the additional buffs to the drop rates can help, though.

Yup, I accidentally made Spirit Solution turn non-walls into walls this update. I'll make sure to revert it :p
IDK, but I`ve killed like 100 of them, get none of them
Killed twelve, got two. RnG's not on your side, but keep trying!

Summoner is generally a boring class and the Old artifact didnt stand out and was un-inspired having nothing to offer summoners to do in changing play style. I made a complete Overhaul with the new summoner Artifact and its a lot better and I feel happy with it.

Death Wind
View attachment 174960
26 Summon Damage
Very Fast Speed
5% Critical Strike Chance
Weak Knockback
- Fire a returning image of Death Wind that pierces targets and inflicts " Soul Wreathe " , Right-Click to use Soul Harvest and consume all targets with "Soul Wreathe" dealing 300% of the Weapons Damage to the afflicted target.
( 15 Second Cooldown)

Tier 2: Critical Strikes may cause your Attacks to ignore armor.

Tier 3: Summon attacks may cause a Soul to drop and heal 25 health. Right-Click also Causes your Soul Harvest to explode when consumed.
View attachment 174962 View attachment 174964
Tier 4: Killing mobs have a chance to resurrect them as a Necromancer that fires bursts of Cursed Energy at your opponent.(10 second Lifetime)
View attachment 174969 View attachment 174959 View attachment 174963

BUFSS & DEBUFFS
Soul Wreath
View attachment 174970 : Damage is reduced by 15% and deals x3 Weapon Damage when Soul Harvest is used.
yes, yes, yyyeeesss!

Back
Top Bottom