tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

making the starplate raider immune against piercing projectiles makes yoyos and spears completly useless.

Isn't that just a little bit unfair?
I did make his tail and head just fine against piercing projectiles, maybe that should help? Balancing a worm boss is quite tricky :p

back at it again with the questions, but this time about the donator stuff!
if you donate to have an item put into the game could it be something other than a weapon (like, say, a light pet with a special effect, or an accessory), assuming its still reasonable? i see an armor set and accessory on the list of donator items but its almost all weapons!

if you donate to have an item put into the game could it be something other than a weapon (like, say, a light pet with a special effect, or an accessory), assuming its still reasonable? i see an armor set and accessory on the list of donator items but its almost all weapons!
well unfortunately yuyutsu didnt think of anything else besides weapons and armors according to this part of text from him "you will create your own weapon to be made by the developers" and this is on the first page of the thread, but that was "months ago" when spirit mod was released, so in short yuyutsu and their team they must be capable to make something else besides again weapons and armors from donators.... right? RIGHT?~:rolleyes:

I've definitely made accessories for donator items before- the only things I'll opt out of doing are armors, but stuff like pets, accessories, and summon weapons are all doable.

well unfortunately yuyutsu didnt think of anything else besides weapons and armors according to this part of text from him "you will create your own weapon to be made by the developers" and this is on the first page of the thread, but that was "months ago" when spirit mod was released, so in short yuyutsu and their team they must be capable to make something else besides again weapons and armors from donators.... right? RIGHT?~:rolleyes:
well yeah, theres a donator accessory in there soooo~
[doublepost=1503168032,1503167692][/doublepost]
I've definitely made accessories for donator items before- the only things I'll opt out of doing are armors, but stuff like pets, accessories, and summon weapons are all doable.
neat neat! so would something like a floating Jellyfish (just the ingame pink Jellyfish model) that emits the Peace Candle effect, and maybe a small amount of light, as a Light/Regular Pet be doable?

i sent a conversation thing about the item! i can post it here if you'd like, but otherwise let me know what you think!

Shooting Tiki Arrows with the Quasar bow makes shurikens drop. it drops wooden arrows (which is intended?) with the hero's bow.

back at it again, but this time with a request/suggestion/complaint!
do you think, in a future update (hopefully the next), you could tone down or remove the graphical effect of the Pathogen Ward/Sap Sipper's Blood Corruption? the item is amazing and id never want to use melee without it but this entire playthrough ive been bothered by how obnoxious the particle effect is. while its good to let you know what the range of the Blood Corruption i dont feel like something that ticks for 1 damage requires such an obvious and in-your-face particle effect.
but if removing the effect isnt in the cards do you think you could at least change the color to something like corruption-black or maybe even red? the bluish-white it has now is just so obnoxious and unfitting for something called "Blood Corruption".

Back
Top Bottom