tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I think they might be hardmode only, but if you're still having trouble a water candle and battle potion never hurts
[doublepost=1503433744,1503433669][/doublepost]Suggestion, make Lihzahrd shield and Shiny Stone able to be combined into one (one increases defense while not moving, the other increases life regen while not moving. A match made in heaven, don't you think?)
[doublepost=1503433990][/doublepost]also why do the sun elementals and lihzahrd preists do so much damage? the lihzahrds make me take ~21 damage while the elementals and priests do 100-300 damage a hit, jeez :(
"a match MADE IN HEAVEN"
may i ask, could this possibly be a JOJO reference?

"a match MADE IN HEAVEN"
may i ask, could this possibly be a JOJO reference?
42a.png

Does the Reach biome always spawn in a world? I made a world with Spirit, Thorium, and Calamity but wasn't able to find it. It's a shame since I wanted to use the Death Wind weapon but one of the ingredients can only be found in the Reach biome. :(

Does the Reach biome always spawn in a world? I made a world with Spirit, Thorium, and Calamity but wasn't able to find it. It's a shame since I wanted to use the Death Wind weapon but one of the ingredients can only be found in the Reach biome. :(
Yup, spawns every time. I've made upwards of 50 worlds to test this before.

cool mod
[doublepost=1503559773,1503559626][/doublepost]
maybe the mods conflict?

I think this is in the OP, but there are generally going to be two Reach biomes per world. (Though I had something interesting happen in my current Spirit/Thorium playthrough: both Reach biomes seem to have generated on top of one another. :nursenaughty: :merchantgrin:)

I didn't have one when I created any of my worlds, (I created 3), but when I went into hardmode on my main one it spawned (only 1 that I've found)

Been sitting here quietly for well over 10-15 minutes.
A1YSnyx.jpg
And then I went to Task Manager and ended tModLoader's process.

How many hostile settlements was it creating? Oh wait, I was in the middle of creating a small world... no offense.

Been sitting here quietly for well over 10-15 minutes.
A1YSnyx.jpg
And then I went to Task Manager and ended tModLoader's process.

How many hostile settlements was it creating? Oh wait, I was in the middle of creating a small world... no offense.
If you're running many mods during world gen, this is bound to happen. I'd suggest disabling mods that don't have any world generation stuff and trying again. I only use Spirit and Cheat Sheet and make multiple large worlds, so it's not an issue on our side. And the amount of hostile settlements is two :)

If you're running many mods during world gen, this is bound to happen. I'd suggest disabling mods that don't have any world generation stuff and trying again. I only use Spirit and Cheat Sheet and make multiple large worlds, so it's not an issue on our side. And the amount of hostile settlements is two :)
This was the only world-gen influencing mod that I was running, so how can some UI mods slow it down? Maybe you're also suggesting mods that has items in it (like Reduced Grinding and Infinity Plus,) perhaps?

This was the only world-gen influencing mod that I was running, so how can some UI mods slow it down? Maybe you're also suggesting mods that has items in it (like Reduced Grinding and Infinity Plus,) perhaps?
Yeah, I'd suggest disabling those until the world is up, then reenabling them.

Great mod! However I feel like Death Wind may be bugged, and maybe that bug seems like it is a little underpowered compared to the other artifact weapons? The text says that it has a chance to summon a "group" of necromancers, and that four may be spawned at a time? Is the chance just extremely small or is there some kind of requirement to get it to proc? I went into the hardmode dungeon, and even with the high spawn rates I was not once able to spawn a necromancer. Only mods I have are Spirit and Cheat Sheet.

Hi, good mod, I just need to say that some things could (in my opinion) improve a little bit, like the damage the weapons cause and the defense the armors give, it looks like everything is underpowered, the mod adds various new weapons and armors, but whenever I can have any of these, I already have something better from the vanilla terraria, at the end I just keep asking myself why are those weapons and armors there "just to fill in? to craft them and change them for something better a minute later?" (That in the best of the cases, because at least in my case, I have something better everytime one of this items is available for me to craft it).

Don't get me wrong, I really like your mod but things like this don't allow me to enjoy it, maybe it's my fault, maybe I'am doing something wrong, here you have some info about my game, just to be sure:
Expert mode, all pre-hardmode bosses beaten, hardmode, none hardmode boss beaten yet, just one spirit mod boss beaten, it was called vine wrath? I think that was his name, beaten him 5 times (sold all the loot, I was already on hardmode so I give you this one, maybe I was supposed to kill spirit mod bosses before?)

Also, what's up with the locked golden chest in the reach biome cave? I oppened one and there was nothing inside, it is a bug or something?

Sorry if you can't understand something, english is not my mother tongue and I learned most of it in games and forums...

Back
Top Bottom