tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The first one you're supposed to fight is Scarabus, and he's Pre-EoC. For a better ordering of your bosses I recommend the Boss Checklist mod or if there's an "Another" version of it use that

Hello all! Just a quick check-in, as I've been more absent from this thread than I'd like to be.

I hope you're all doing well :) That being said, the next update in the works is 1.3.1! I'm aware that patches and donator items have come to a standstill, due to my computer issues for around the past three weeks. Rest assured, though, I now have a working computer, and 1.3.1 is well underway! Thank you all for the support, and I'll try to stick around to answer any questions you guys have henceforth.

1.3.1- What is it?
- 1.3.1's main goal is to rebalance everything, from weapons and armor to accessories and outdated effects. The main plan is to buff most items, Boss AIs (especially in expert), some enemies, and much more! Many people have expressed their concerns about the underpoweredness of multiple items, and testing proves that most parts of the mod do need a buff :)

- Add some furniture! The next update aims to add some new miscellaneous furniture, as well as some furniture sets(seen in the spoiler below)

- Fix multiple bugs and TYPOS(THE DREADED TYPOS WILL BE FIXED!). Report any of these you can find.

- Misc. items and all the Donator Items I've missed(thank you for the patience and support, guys!)

That's pretty much it. For daily updates, as well as helping out in decision-making(what needs a buff, nerf, etc.), I'd recommend joining our discord!

That's pretty much all I've g- Oh wait, a spoiler! Almost forgot :p Have some Reach Furniture:
Capture 2017-08-25 23_39_39.png

I hope you're as psyched for the next update as I am! Please report any bugs, typos, and any specific(specific always helps) changes you'd like to see to items, be it buffs or nerfs. Have a great day!

Hello all! Just a quick check-in, as I've been more absent from this thread than I'd like to be.

I hope you're all doing well :) That being said, the next update in the works is 1.3.1! I'm aware that patches and donator items have come to a standstill, due to my computer issues for around the past three weeks. Rest assured, though, I now have a working computer, and 1.3.1 is well underway! Thank you all for the support, and I'll try to stick around to answer any questions you guys have henceforth.

1.3.1- What is it?
- 1.3.1's main goal is to rebalance everything, from weapons and armor to accessories and outdated effects. The main plan is to buff most items, Boss AIs (especially in expert), some enemies, and much more! Many people have expressed their concerns about the underpoweredness of multiple items, and testing proves that most parts of the mod do need a buff :)

- Add some furniture! The next update aims to add some new miscellaneous furniture, as well as some furniture sets(seen in the spoiler below)

- Fix multiple bugs and TYPOS(THE DREADED TYPOS WILL BE FIXED!). Report any of these you can find.

- Misc. items and all the Donator Items I've missed(thank you for the patience and support, guys!)

That's pretty much it. For daily updates, as well as helping out in decision-making(what needs a buff, nerf, etc.), I'd recommend joining our discord!

That's pretty much all I've g- Oh wait, a spoiler! Almost forgot :p Have some Reach Furniture:
View attachment 181401
I hope you're as psyched for the next update as I am! Please report any bugs, typos, and any specific(specific always helps) changes you'd like to see to items, be it buffs or nerfs. Have a great day!
I am excited to see the new update of 1.3.1, I also love the reach furnitures :D

when is taht bug gonna be fixed where bosses dont count as completed? they dont appear completed in both boss checklist and fargos mutant mod so im guessing the problem is the spirit mod. the artifact crafting recipes take about 20 eye of cthulu to get the retina and the scarabeus idol takes another 20. so on... now energized metal for killing starplate rider another 20... too little spawnrates on these artifact items

I finally made solus after a lot of scarabeus. problem is the weapon works nicely, except it doesnt do any damage. it collides on blocks but it doenst even break cobwebs. this is multiplayer so im guessing the artifact weapons are bugged. the melee one did do damage to enemies but couldnt use the right click

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

cant load the mod help ??

in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

cant load the mod help ??
That's tmodloader running out of memory. Close your game, and try reloading mods again.
I finally made solus after a lot of scarabeus. problem is the weapon works nicely, except it doesnt do any damage. it collides on blocks but it doenst even break cobwebs. this is multiplayer so im guessing the artifact weapons are bugged. the melee one did do damage to enemies but couldnt use the right click
Multiplayer's rife with problems, yeah. We'll look into the boss checklist one as soon as we can.

still not working
w Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
w Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Last edited:
How do I acquire a Necrotic skull, Tide stone and Stellar Apparatus?
I've scanned the wiki and no pages have been made.

Back
Top Bottom