tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I feel really bad for you, I had my first blue moon just today (actually had two, and one had a blood moon follow it the next night), at least you had Hallowed gear.

Also if some one could tell me what all of the status messages mean or make a wiki page for it, along with what you do to make them pop up, that would be great. I have no idea why the heck the stars are shimmering, or where the spirits are roaming....
Haha, I actually only had Titanium (Not that it's worse, it's very similar in defense). Following the event, however, I had seven. This being the first one I had with amped-up spawn rates made this a super difficult challenge, even with my modded character doing about 3000 damage per hit, even at this stage.

Second on the events, I would like to be "blessed by the spirits once more..."

Ah, I assumed because of the steampunker that you had Hallowed gear, though I did forget that you only have to beat one mechanical boss for her to spawn. And is that 3,000 damage per hit with just the Spirit mod, or do you have other things too? (And if it is just Spirit Mod, how did you manage that?)

Ah, I assumed because of the steampunker that you had Hallowed gear, though I did forget that you only have to beat one mechanical boss for her to spawn.
That is still a very valid observation. I'm not sure of the spawn requirements for the blue moon, as I only got them after beating all mech bosses. I only used Titanium for, and to segway into the next question, the Golem's fist weapon from weapon out, with the damage skill tree from an rpg mod that I can't recall the name of (imo, the tree is so unbalanced, not only does it ramp damage, it ramps life drain. This allows for killing of enemies of a much higher level.)

The original idea was it was a passive event, preferable I wouldn't rely too much on my old quotes since anything in development stages are subject to change.
Of course. A new mechanic is always of a lower caliber in terms of frequency or use, not every new idea in development is entirely used.
Edit: Typing on a phone is so terrible lol.

Hey, I was thinking that the coiled armor could add range damage as well as(or instead of) throwing damage, There are many coiled things, but with the coil guns, it would be nice for them to do for the guns that come with it.

This might not be the proper place for this, but the Dusk Combine is shooting rather slow for having a "very fast speed", also when you spawn a Spirit Mimic using the key you can still 'see' the chests after killing it, hovering over where it was placed shows the name of the chest (in my case just 'chest'). If you save and exit then get back on it's gone, so not really a huge problem.

I am developing a mod called MechTransfer. Whenever spirit mod is enabled, the CoordinateHeights of all of my 1x1 tile objects gets inexplicably changed from 16 to 20 some time after SetupContent. After some poking around, I found that TileObjectData.Style1x1 also gets changed. Are you guys doing something funny with TileObjects? :naughty:

My friend and I have been playing with a number of mods, Spirit included, for a few days now. The blue moon event is bad. It spawns far too often, WITH NO WARNING, and the mobs are too strong for the point at which they start to trigger. The fact they can also phase through walls makes it even worse, having wiped out a number of our NPCs simply because we were caught unaware. This event spoiled my opinion on an otherwise enjoyable mod with some great additions to the game, and hopefully it gets fixed in the future. Till then, we'll play with the event disabled and avoid it ruining our fun.

I recently crafted the first tier of Death Rot and both the sound it makes when fired and the sound it makes when it hits something I think are pretty aggravating, especially since this is a weapon that is designed to use over and over. I dunno if it's just me but yeah I don't really think the sounds fit with the weapon.

So, erm... i seem to be unable to craft Forsworn Pendant, which stops me from making more advanced accessory using it, which in turn is used for another one... I can't see recipe in browser either, as if this item is not even in the game
What should i do?

My first playthrough of this mod, and i kinda enjoy it more than i did Calamity for some reason, seems like there is more stuff in early game, smoother progression overall - it's not nearly as overwhelming, i really like it. And artwork is wonderful.

Last edited:
So, erm... i seem to be unable to craft Forsworn Pendant, which stops me from making more advanced accessory using it, which in turn is used for another one... I can't see recipe in browser either, as if this item is not even in the game
What should i do?

My first playthrough of this mod, and i kinda enjoy it more than i did Calamity for some reason, seems like there is more stuff in early game, smoother progression overall - it's not nearly as overwhelming, i really like it. And artwork is wonderful.
I'm pretty sure the Forsworn Pendant isn't crafted. You should be able to find at least one in one of the chests in the Reach biome.

What should i do?

On my world this biome is extremely small, there was no chests of any kind. In mod description it is said that it can be crafted. Either way, i resolved it by using Cheat Sheet.

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not being active here and I've been meaning to put up some little spoilers here, the next update is focusing on Glyphs and improving the abilities of each to make them just a bit more unique and more. Enjoy!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.png
image.jpeg

The mod is not dead so do not fear, in addition we are also taking into account of a few bugs you guys have reported so Thank you!

Last edited:
Uh I don't know if this is a known bug or not, but for whatever reason Atlas just despawns randomly out of the blue no warning no nothing just poof gone....I've summoned him at least twice and each time he's near defeat...poof gone nothing. Is it just me am I going crazy or is this some kind of known bug that doesn't show up?

Okay I guess it was just my mistake of moving to far away from him? Otherwise I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not being active here and I've been meaning to put up some little spoilers here, the next update is focusing on Glyphs and improving the abilities of each to make them just a bit more unique abilities and more. Enjoy!
View attachment 189151 View attachment 189152
View attachment 189153 View attachment 189154
The mod is not dead so do not fear, in addition we are also taking into account of a few bugs you guys have reported so Thank you!
Good to know you're imrpoving Glyphs, Besides from Sanguine I never found them that useful, hopefully the new versions will make me change my mind!
Uh I don't know if this is a known bug or not, but for whatever reason Atlas just despawns randomly out of the blue no warning no nothing just poof gone....I've summoned him at least twice and each time he's near defeat...poof gone nothing. Is it just me am I going crazy or is this some kind of known bug that doesn't show up?

Okay I guess it was just my mistake of moving to far away from him? Otherwise I'm not sure.
Yep, there's this thing called "despawn area" and if an NPC goes in there for too long it will despawn. Just try to stay closer to' em

Hi, with the Yoyo-Overload mod, just wondering are all the yo-yos in that mod in this mod, since I have been reading about it but when I went to the Spirit Mod wiki, they are not there. Thanks :)

Bug: I can not place most vanilla sensors with this mod. I really like this mod, but I need sensors, so this mod is still turned off for me.

Back
Top Bottom