tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I have some ideas for the mod if you still need ideas. Here they are:
Master Ninja armor
Each piece is crafted at an orichalcum/mythril anvil with regular ninja armor and the tabi/tiger climbing claws/black belt and provides the effect of MNG.
It has a good chance to not consume knives and shurikens and whatever. Its stats probably find their rank among the other pre lunar armors (beetle armor, etc)
Another set of magic/ranged armor prehardmode would be nice
Every ore spawning in a world (i.e. a world that has copper AND tin) or the option to pick which (including hardmode ores)
A hardmode boss that must be fought in the dungeon biome
A few more hardmode exclusive npc sold items
Autoswing throwing weapons
...That's all I have for now :c

Last edited:
Ok, So my idea was to create a mode after defeating Moon Lord, I don't know what to call it, but why not add a few more modes after Moon lord and it comes in stages something like, The Call then after defeating / finding something it will end and start the next mode like, Last Soul and then somekind of special process for each of it. I'm basing this off the story that was in the post so yeah, I might even post specific boss ideas with detailed data and weapons, monsters, etc..

Okay, I think by mode, you mean a new stage of the world, like post-plantera, hardmode, post-golem, so what you're saying is tha there should be a post-moon lord boss that will spawn even harder enemies... uhhhhh no thanks :eek:

No not exactly more like it's the start of the story, which is weird but you could say it's a small bonus lore about the mod, not needing a boss after moonlord.

No not exactly more like it's the start of the story, which is weird but you could say it's a small bonus lore about the mod, not needing a boss after moonlord.
that sounds good too! either way i like both ideas personally.

Ok a more detailed explanation:

The story says that the Spirit of Terraria is void, meaning gone / disapeared to somewhere else, so why not, after defeating Moon Lord you get a special message saying, "You hear the call of something, it soothes you, you realize that this voice is calling for help." the moon lord drops a special item, dunno what to call it and it's a clue of what to do, then after that you can just guess it, if this is actually added I wouldn't wanna spoil it, also a new MODE would be cool adding new ores, biomes, bosses and mobs, It'll make terraria way bigger and it'd even follow some kind of lore.

:)

Okay, since I'm the only dev here aparently, I'm gonna sprite a symbol that appears in the corner of the screen after each phase is initiated, this will show what bosses you have beaten so you can keep track! So if you've beaten p(l)antera, it will have a flower, if you've beaten WoF, it'll show a tooth.

I wanna start a conversation with you (meaning the creator) so I can the indept version of my ideas, I don't want to spoil it if you ever put it in there :)
[doublepost=1461851096,1461850872][/doublepost]Also it seems the mod is based around Terraria itself, and by doing that It creates a lore around it as in why the creatures are like that, why this is this and that is that, and the term "Spirit" in the mod's name intrigues me. I wish to talk about it more although it'd sound weird.

I wanna start a conversation with you (meaning the creator) so I can the indept version of my ideas, I don't want to spoil it if you ever put it in there :)
[doublepost=1461851096,1461850872][/doublepost]Also it seems the mod is based around Terraria itself, and by doing that It creates a lore around it as in why the creatures are like that, why this is this and that is that, and the term "Spirit" in the mod's name intrigues me. I wish to talk about it more although it'd sound weird.
You could join our general conversation, that way, most of us can see your suggestions and get to work faster.

Ok a more detailed explanation:

The story says that the Spirit of Terraria is void, meaning gone / disapeared to somewhere else, so why not, after defeating Moon Lord you get a special message saying, "You hear the call of something, it soothes you, you realize that this voice is calling for help." the moon lord drops a special item, dunno what to call it and it's a clue of what to do, then after that you can just guess it, if this is actually added I wouldn't wanna spoil it, also a new MODE would be cool adding new ores, biomes, bosses and mobs, It'll make terraria way bigger and it'd even follow some kind of lore.

:)
Perhaps :D I feel like trumping the moon lord is hard, but we'll see!

As for other things you all may want to know, I've added all your amazing art to the op! Thank you all so much for this awesome stuff! :D
Also, I added Dusking's revamped sprite to the OP, and expect to see some more Dusking Items soon... Also, if I forgot your art, or if you have more to share, post it here!
[doublepost=1461852110,1461852060][/doublepost]
I have some ideas for the mod if you still need ideas. Here they are:
Master Ninja armor
Each piece is crafted at an orichalcum/mythril anvil with regular ninja armor and the tabi/tiger climbing claws/black belt and provides the effect of MNG.
It has a good chance to not consume knives and shurikens and whatever. Its stats probably find their rank among the other pre lunar armors (beetle armor, etc)
Another set of magic/ranged armor prehardmode would be nice
Every ore spawning in a world (i.e. a world that has copper AND tin) or the option to pick which (including hardmode ores)
A hardmode boss that must be fought in the dungeon biome
A few more hardmode exclusive npc sold items
Autoswing throwing weapons
...That's all I have for now :c
Don't worry, we've already been working on a couple of those things ;)

Should I share my super-endgame armor concept art here?

I also made two new things:
The "HEY I'M IN HARDMODE!" icon aswell as the base for all skeleton minons!
Skeleton minion.png
Tooth.png

Skeleton minion (1).png
Tooth (1).png

General conversation where, also I have about 25 weapon ideas, and a few monster ideas, and post-moon lord stuff.

General conversation where, also I have about 25 weapon ideas, and a few monster ideas, and post-moon lord stuff.
Alright, but, keep in mind that ideas are less likely to get into the mod atm :D
[doublepost=1461852922,1461852905][/doublepost]
im curious about the general conversation too, is it the spriting one?
I think so.

Back
Top Bottom