tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

desk.png

I tried I really did

This mod looks damn interesting! Hi there, my Name is NinSama, a Terraria Pro (I know, calling myself this doesn't sound very convincing). I got interested in Modding lately and gave it a try (for the second time) and it has been really fun. I also love to sprite, it often gives me time for myself. But the reason I am here is to ask if I can participate in your project. I am learning to code and I am a neat spriter. Also I would love to be a Beta tester. The mod seems to have many interesting ideas like the whole yoyo sets with different projectiles, the use of buffs not used in the game (like distortion, don't forget to give all bosses immunity to it) and what I really really love to is the support for the throwing class. Still many "may" be overpowered or may be buggy. So I hope we can get along :D Why is that ghost giving us the middle finger :D?

This mod looks damn interesting! Hi there, my Name is NinSama, a Terraria Pro (I know, calling myself this doesn't sound very convincing). I got interested in Modding lately and gave it a try (for the second time) and it has been really fun. I also love to sprite, it often gives me time for myself. But the reason I am here is to ask if I can participate in your project. I am learning to code and I am a neat spriter. Also I would love to be a Beta tester. The mod seems to have many interesting ideas like the whole yoyo sets with different projectiles, the use of buffs not used in the game (like distortion, don't forget to give all bosses immunity to it) and what I really really love to is the support for the throwing class. Still many "may" be overpowered or may be buggy. So I hope we can get along :D Why is that ghost giving us the middle finger :D?
Hello NinSama! Thanks for your support for the mod, it really means a lot! As for help, any code/ spriting help would really help us out! At this point, we're mainly looking for coders. Give me a few minutes to get to my computer, I'll add you in to our conversation! Thanks again!

Yey! I am making a Gasthrower right now. Shall I give you the weapon files? It is nothing big or so but a fun lil weapon :33

A shuush, I haven't got a sprite for it yet. I am when I am testing weapons using a dev sprite (a cheap redlined something).

Derpygamer256 it could be called Lunarpoon or something & then 'Dual-poon! MORE POON FOR EVERYONE!!!' could be the tooltip or whatever that message is called ;3;
[doublepost=1462458793,1462458197][/doublepost]phoenix i know this is weird to ask for... but can you add a vanity pug head called Chris's hat? also this mod looks fantastic i really wanna try it right now ;3;

Last edited:
"I'm gonna get me some butterfly poon" ~Randy marsh (I don't know the year ._.)
Butterfly harpoon is a must add!

Reactions: TMC
Back
Top Bottom