gud

• ye

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • ne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Demopan

Plantera
DISCLAIMER: Pretty much everything on this suggestion could change, because it's kind of OP.

The Staff Of Madness

(insert sprite of stick here)

"On hit, it injects nightmares into the opponents head, giving them a random debuff."

Damage: 50 (subject to change based on opinions)
Firing Speed: 25 (Same as Diamond Staff)
Knockback: 6.5 (KO Cannon, I thought it fit.)
Velocity: 9.5 (same as Diamond Staff)
Sell: 6 Gold, 66 Silver

As you could read from the Tooltip, this gives opponents a random debuff on hit, and it pierces targets (subject to change). It can give targets any of the debuffs that the Ankh Shield can reflect.

But the downside is, it has a chance to give them a random buff, too. These buffs can be pretty much anything, besides buffs that you can only get when sticking around props that give you buffs (i.e water candle)

The change to give a buff rather than a debuff is 20% (the debuff chance is 100)

You can obtain by killing the Giant Cursed Skull, good on you if you know why I'm choosing this enemy, with a 5% chance (really subject to change, I'll wait on the others opinions)

Last edited:
In my opinion, this isn't unbalanced at all. The obtaining method could use some work, as drops from rare enemies are never fun, but other than that, this seems like it would fit perfectly into the game. Support.

I agree with RedH2O. The drop could use some changes. While I have no problem with RNG, I just don't think it would make since Tim dropping that. I mean Tim is magic but that doesn't mean any magic item fits him. To me this sounds more like a Necromancer drop.

I'll work on the drop. I don't think that crafting it would be fitting though.

EDIT: Updated op.

Last edited:
Make it look like this:
Wabbajack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom