Weapons & Equip The Stress Ball and what it teaches us

It wasn't a surprise, though it was somewhat sudden, both were cancer and I had suspected it was imminent so I had time to prepare myself emotionally, and such.
I'm glad you're working through it, in whatever way you see fit, I personally couldn't imagine dealing with something like that as well as you have/ are!

Eh. Starfield is a standard Bethesda "Wait for the 50% off GOTY, it might be halfway playable by then" thing, and CP2077 I still haven't touched. Maybe someday I might.
That's hilarious... because you're not wrong, but since I plan on taking content creation a bit more seriously this year, I have to practice the art of being "first". This will actually be the first time ever, in a long while, that I didn't wait for a Bethesda title to go on sale or repackage as a GOTY Edition. 👏😂

I'm more interested in some of the remakes coming out... I hear they finally are doing FFT, Star Ocean 2, and a few others. Otherwise, Triple-A games are "meh" at best to me. I'd rather play some indies. Heck, Sea of Stars just came out, and I wanna try that, but the $30 pricetag? Hopefully they'll have it on say for upper teens/low 20s on the Fall or Christmas Sales.
Sea of Stars actually caught my attention, looks good, I might buy it just to have it, but I own so many games that I just haven't touched yet on Steam, because they were on sale, it's getting a bit out of hand. Would you believe that I own Dragon's Dogma and Outward, but still haven't officially played either?

Otherwise, XIV: Dawntrail looks sick AF, though that won't be until next fall. HOWEVER, the final chapter of Endwalker is slated to begin in early October, lol. I'll certainly be doing that. I'm eager to see how they finish the current story and lead into Dawntrail.
I wish I had to time to experience a good, classic JRPG like the old days [FF7], but you've gotta pick your 'thing', and if it's good, support it. There's just not enough time in the day to play everything (which I don't have to tell you that), my Brother always tells me about the memories he has in all the Classic JRPGs, from FF1 to FF12, but I also convinced him to play Morrowind years ago, and he's never been the same since. I'm a Bethesda fanboy through and through!

If you like story-heavy RPGs... dear God, the entirety of FFXIV's story is mind-blowing genius (starts off slow, but man, the payout during the last two expansions), and not enough people have seen it.
I do, but I've already picked a side. FF7 and Chrono Trigger really set the tone for me as far as JRPGs go, they're good, very good, but I prefer a good Western RPG personally, with the likes of the Souls Series being an exception.

Back
Top Bottom