Previously known as Void Encounter

Developers:
@TerrariaParty/the real otp?!!?#6835 - Lead Developer/Lead Mod Designer
Shirosity#1111 - Ideas Guy
@holeow/holeow#5952 - Developer
@Exitium/ Exitium, Ascended Cat#7801 - Lead Spriter/Developer
Agent6021#0427 - Developer/Spriter
ZETRYJEN#2764 - Sound Artist

(Due to current events most of the developers are working on other projects or inactive. As of 7/10/2020 I am the only developer of the Tao Mod remaining that actually is doing something.)

What do we add?
Terrapier.png
SpineofCthulhu.png
ThoriumRapier.png

Rapiers
The melee archetype you never knew you wanted, that you probably also don't want anyways
Acting like the reworked shortswords from 1.4, each one has a unique effect and all have a consistent parry and flurry attack with a special attack that follows.
They also penetrate armor slightly. Landing hits build up your combo, allowing the flurry and special attack to activate! There are also 2 variations of rapiers, slashing and stabbing. Each are useful in their own situations.

Shaoyin.png
Shaoyang.png

Bosses
Mostly from Taoist beliefs!
You can fight Shaoyin and Shaoyang, the circles in the Taichi. You can also fight Taiyin, Taiyang, and Taichi finally!
There's also Nyx/Metatron and Dice of God, but that's not related to Taoism :p

NPCs
To take up your houses!
You can get the Monk and Gambler in your town! Will make a fine collection for your prison...- I mean, housing district!
Who knows, maybe you'll find one of them intriguing?

Stay tuned for forum post updates.
Discord Server:
Join the Tao Mod Discord Server!

ShaoyangBanner.png

ShaoyinBanner.png

Attachments

• AbyssalMage_Head.png
    AbyssalMage_Head.png
    503 bytes · Views: 632
Last edited:
Do not continue to make random posts in different languages after being asked not to.
Θα μπορούσα να το πάρω ή να το αφήσω

Mod is currently being rebuilt from the ground up; most devs are working on other projects so I will be taking this on solo. Join the discord for further information.

Back
Top Bottom