The Terrarian Times Comes to TCF!

I would so help with this, yet sadly im horrible about keeping myself to any form of schedule and have no idea what to use as an example of what i would write about -le sigh-

Edit: welp I took my leap

Last edited:
Well its nice to see TTT is coming over to TFC, it was Nice being on the team back on TO... even if i didn't really have much special to do with the team, spiky purple thing best Title EU2014.

Either way, Nice to see it making a return and Hope you all have fun with it.

Good news,
Looking forward it.
I once thought to join the staff, but i think it's better for me IRL to not having issues to keep on shedule

I've had a look through some past editions and it looks really cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it over here.

Hmm, interesting. Will there be or have there been in-depth interviews with the devs and moderators?
Perhaps you can also randomly interview members, to find out why the hell they're here in the first place.
(Maybe that was already done on the old forums. My apologies for this old idea then, I never came across these newspapers.)
Edit: *goes reading through the archive*
Edit2: Yay, interviews! I hope to see more of them, and I hope the devs and mods will lend themselves for it. :happy:

Last edited:
I never saw the purpose of these "TTT" things, I did once but with how slow the forums are nowadays and the new forums it's just not interesting to me anymore :\

If other people's comics are even worse than mine (impossible I tell you!) then I won't mind coming up with a comic now and then.:p
tcf_comic1.png

Oh well, at least this was fun to do. :D

This... This.... Has nothing to do with the update! Why u post this?!

Seriously though.... Good news for people who care. ;)

Back
Top Bottom