TTT The Terrarian Times: The Awesome Edition.

This is really good info about the upcoming events and update the community of terraria is growing strong and I think everyone's Gona miss reddgit his a really good guy and it's sad to see red go nothing going to be the same with red the new developers have nothing to what red he created terraria red I belive you should be in a wall of fame for what you did for everyone in this world you made there lives happier by makeing the best game sometimes they rage quit XD but they get over it and start agian this game is a start of the next generation I bet you this game will go on for the next 100000 decades it will never grow old I'v been playing since I was 13 and look at me know I'm 16 and still playing red you inspire me not just me but everyone else around us :)

I assumed the 'yoyo' was some sort of swinging grapple.

This is really good info about the upcoming events and update the community of terraria is growing strong and I think everyone's Gona miss reddgit his a really good guy and it's sad to see red go nothing going to be the same with red the new developers have nothing to what red he created terraria red I belive you should be in a wall of fame for what you did for everyone in this world you made there lives happier by makeing the best game sometimes they rage quit XD but they get over it and start agian this game is a start of the next generation I bet you this game will go on for the next 100000 decades it will never grow old I'v been playing since I was 13 and look at me know I'm 16 and still playing red you inspire me not just me but everyone else around us :)

Reading this is like rubbing your eyes with a handful of glass shards. Please use sentences at the very least.

Also, FYI, a decade is only ten years. So, 100000 decades is a million years. You might as well just say million or epoch; they both mean the same thing.

Z8jm9Bq.gif

Great. Now I will be up all night wondering what that little thing is...
It kind of looks like the Dark Souls Dark Sign to me.

I realy think that Terraria has the best community among all the other games..amazing
and congrats to the people who made this awsome issue :happy:

<eggs removed by staff>
Recently joined dragon cave so im a noob but anyway, great forum once again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not an artist, but I have ideas for possible additional content to add to Terraria. Where or who would I share these ideas? Includes: Cosmetics, weapons, enemies, elements, etc.

Back
Top Bottom