tModLoader The Thorium Mod

What is the suggested order for fighting the various bosses, including vanilla ones in the order? I only just now fought some of them, but it seemed too easy...
Grand Thunder Bird/King Slime/Queen Jellyfish
Eye of Cthulu
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulu
Skeletron
Wall of Flesh
Cygnus the Fallen Beholder
Twins/Destroyer/Skeletron Prime
Boreal Queen begins spawning/Plantera
The Golem/Lich
Lunar Event

What is the suggested order for fighting the various bosses, including vanilla ones in the order? I only just now fought some of them, but it seemed too easy...
Its actually more like this...
Thunder Bird
King Slime (optional / luck)
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee (optional / luck)
Skeletron
Queen Jellyfish
Wall of Flesh
Fallen Beholder
Mechanical bosses (Twins, Destroyer, Prime)
The Lich
Plantera
Golem
Cultist
Pillars
Moon Lord

Hello,
I'm currently playing your mod and I like the concept of the Blast Shield, but I feel that it's currently extremely OP (9 defense, 20% dmg reduction and those extremely strong expplosions...). May I suggest nerfing it a bit? :)

Skeletron
Queen Jellyfish

I think queen jellyfish should be before queen bee, because the difficulty kinda makes it that way. For me queen bee is after skeletron, in expert atleast, QUEEN BEE IS SO HARD, and the fight can take like 20 minutes! It moves too much! Skeletron is rather easy if you have sandstorm horseshoe balloon, you can circle around it, then run in a straight line when it does its spinning move thing.

Its actually more like this...
Skeletron
Queen Jellyfish

I played it in expert, which may change it, but I think it should go more like this:
Queen Jellyfish
Queen Bee
Skeletron

Maybe fight the Queen Bee after Skeletron, though that part depends on your character class, player skill, and arena preparation.

EDIT: If you want Queen Jellyfish to be a post-Skeletron boss in terms of difficulty, you need to buff it a ton.

pls don't do that tho skeletron makes me cri

the terrarium hyper discs are too big, if I'm standing next to a block(even if it's BEHIND me) I can't throw them, and I also think they should bounce like the light discs.
@DivermanSam
I agree on making them a little smaller, and on making them bounce. Not too much smaller though, still want that massive hit box :p

Thorium helmet increase crit to 4% but when i equip it,it decrease crit on 5%. And all my low lvl weapon have -1% crit chanse in stats.
I play with other mod so it can be conflict,but still, can you chech it please?

Thorium helmet increase crit to 4% but when i equip it,it decrease crit on 5%. And all my low lvl weapon have -1% crit chanse in stats.
I play with other mod so it can be conflict,but still, can you chech it please?

It isnt a problem from the thorium mod, on my client the thorium helmet increases crit chance for 4%.

I guess it is a problem in one of your other mods;)

I think queen jellyfish should be before queen bee, because the difficulty kinda makes it that way. For me queen bee is after skeletron, in expert atleast, QUEEN BEE IS SO HARD, and the fight can take like 20 minutes! It moves too much! Skeletron is rather easy if you have sandstorm horseshoe balloon, you can circle around it, then run in a straight line when it does its spinning move thing.
In my current expert summoner I killed Queen Bee after Thunder Bird using the summon staff from there I made myself a magma pick and suicide ran for ore to make an imp staff. I then farmed her for bee armor and then I killed the BoC and Skeletron after that. Farmed the Dungeon for Minotaur's skull, Phylactory, and Necromancers heart.

Something to keep in mind is the Queen Bee is very easy to beat if you farm the Jungle for mats for the Abeemination. Then you can make a large single length platform over the Jungle up top. She is a million times easier that way. Grab some spectre boots if able or farm for Flight Wings and its GG from there.

Basically for me I went like this.

Grand Thunder Bird (Using the Starfish)
Eye of Cthulhu
Magma pick into Hellstone for imp staff
Bee Queen
Brain
Skeletron

Hello,
I'm currently playing your mod and I like the concept of the Blast Shield, but I feel that it's currently extremely OP (9 defense, 20% dmg reduction and those extremely strong expplosions...). May I suggest nerfing it a bit? :)
Don't you have outdated version? For, me it doesn't give any defense, just 8% damage taken reduction

//edit: Oh, sorry then xD

Last edited:
Hello ! I have a question , Im really really dumb , I installed a new windows and I didnt backup my Thorium mod files and I really dont wanna start from the beggining and there is the question , can I somehow cheat the items or sth like that ?

Hello ! I have a question , Im really really dumb , I installed a new windows and I didnt backup my Thorium mod files and I really dont wanna start from the beggining and there is the question , can I somehow cheat the items or sth like that ?
Well with Cheat Sheet mod you can. Otherwise nope.

Hi could someone send me the old version of the mod ? I want to Play some mods on the Tmodloader 0.7.1.1 and cant download this mod ...

hey i have a suggestion...
a pre-hardmode chum version droped by the jellyfish queen heres my idiea of the stats...
20 atack damage... range (of thorwing) the same has a granade but when hits the ground disapears and when hits a enemy insted if a shark it summons (spawns idk) a jellyfish

So...this is likely a bug but when you ride the slime mount you don't seem to gain the slow fall effect of your flight wings unlike other wings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom