tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The Rod of Discord really needs a crafting recipe. I gave up normal hunting around 500 kills and made a farm; it still took another 800 kills before I found one. Maybe 5 Terrarium Cores + 20 Teleportation Potions at a Mythril Anvil? Technically you can find one as soon as you start hardmode, but if you've beaten Plantera and it still hasn't dropped, it should be available for crafting. Very low droprates are fine for stuff like the Lucky Coin and so on, which are just extras really, but the RoD is so unique and so useful, not having one is a huge inconvenience.

While this isn't Thorium-specific, it's sort of related to all mods, because adding more possible enemies will always make Chaos Elementals (and thus the RoD) even rarer.

Hey Diverman, i've been perusing the forum page here and can't find an answer,

Playing Multiplayer on v1.2.5.10 taken from the tmodloader mod browser. This has only been tested with the queen jellyfish, but Whenever we meet the conditions to spawn her the item is consumed and no boss is spawned. Pls help.

This happened on the tremor mod as well however the item isn't consumed, the boss just wont spawn. Worked fine on singleplayer for both. Did manage to spawn tremor mods corn boss by spamming the button until he just appeared.

Edit: here are the mod's we're using, I wonder if there's a conflict

More Accessories+
ImKSushi Mod
ZoaklenMod
Thorium (duh)
MaxStackPlus
Quality of Life
Prefixes for enemies (Could it be it's trying to summon a boss with an odd prefix and freaking out?)
Tremor mod.

Last edited:
its happening again... people asking questions that were answered not many posts ago... there really needs to be a full heading on the front page of the released section telling everyone to look back a couple of pages before posting a question...

its happening again... people asking questions that were answered not many posts ago... there really needs to be a full heading on the front page of the released section telling everyone to look back a couple of pages before posting a question...
Maybe I should put up a FaQ on the first page and just direct them to it. Hmmm...

Maybe I should put up a FaQ on the first page and just direct them to it. Hmmm...
In other news. According to the Tmodloader thread this is apparently a mod related issue. So I figure there's something in it the code that doesn't play friendly with multiplayer? But yeah an FAQ might help those who actually read the front page.

Also I just had the weirdest thing happen to me on my summoner playthrough. There I was prepped to summon the twins for the seventh time (Died the other six) when suddenly...Only Retinazor appeared? I was utterly confused (and a bit miffed) but I killed him and the boss music stopped. Well whatever more farming right? Well about five minutes later boss music starts playing again.

I opened up my map and flying straight towards me was Spazmatism. He barreled straight from hell itself, murdered half my town, and I barely killed him before day break.

In other news. According to the Tmodloader thread this is apparently a mod related issue. So I figure there's something in it the code that doesn't play friendly with multiplayer? But yeah an FAQ might help those who actually read the front page.

Also I just had the weirdest thing happen to me on my summoner playthrough. There I was prepped to summon the twins for the seventh time (Died the other six) when suddenly...Only Retinazor appeared? I was utterly confused (and a bit miffed) but I killed him and the boss music stopped. Well whatever more farming right? Well about five minutes later boss music starts playing again.

I opened up my map and flying straight towards me was Spazmatism. He barreled straight from hell itself, murdered half my town, and I barely killed him before day break.
thats something ive only been seeing happen since terraria 1.3, retinazor will always come first, and sometimes spazmatism will fall behind immensely and rejoin the fight about a minute or so later.

thats something ive only been seeing happen since terraria 1.3, retinazor will always come first, and sometimes spazmatism will fall behind immensely and rejoin the fight about a minute or so later.
Yeah it was just the first time I've ever seen that happen. I think its mostly because Retinazor spawns above you and Spazmatism below which makes them spawn wierdly rarely.

Perfect start of my warrior playthrough...lol.
c57ecbcd48.jpg

Perfect start of my warrior playthrough...lol.
c57ecbcd48.jpg
Oh man that's super lucky. I've done that before but it was for the wrong playthrough. :( I usually try to nab myself an underground shrine as both those swords are pretty op for early game warriors. If not that then a starfury or this is the next thing I shoot for.

Hardmode Staves
ixtnEnR.png

Cobalt Staff - 8 Cobalt Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Shoots out two bouncing bolts of piercing energy
Palladium Staff - 8 Palladium Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Shoots a pulse of energy that explodes into many shards
Mythril Staff - 8 Mythril Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- (Tentative) Shoots out three bouncing bolts of piercing energy
Orichalcum Staff - 8 Orichalcum Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Shoots a volley of damaging petals
Adamantite Staff - 8 Adamantite Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Summons an adamantite entity that shoots a volley of three energy blasts at your cursors location
Titanium Staff - 8 Titanium Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- (Tentative) Shoots a volley of damaging titanium razor blades
Hallowed Staff - 8 Hallowed Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Summons a barrage of hallowed blades at the target location
Chlorphyte Staff - 8 Chlorphyte Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Unleashes a volley of super charged spore pods
Spirit Staff - 8 Spectre Bars @ Mythril Anvil
- Rapidly damages enemies under your cursor; Also curses the target

U r da best ;(

I'd just like to start out by saying that though I've been lurking these forums for years, I've never felt the need to make an account as I never really felt the need to post much on here, even though I've been playing Terraria since shortly after launch. That being said I just want to express my appreciation for this amazing free content, and to do so I needed to make an account to post (I'm sure I'll post more in other places on here now too :D) about how great and polished this mod is. Thank you for your hard work on bringing us this excellent addition to an already excellent game.

I'd just like to start out by saying that though I've been lurking these forums for years, I've never felt the need to make an account as I never really felt the need to post much on here, even though I've been playing Terraria since shortly after launch. That being said I just want to express my appreciation for this amazing free content, and to do so I needed to make an account to post (I'm sure I'll post more in other places on here now too :D) about how great and polished this mod is. Thank you for your hard work on bringing us this excellent addition to an already excellent game.
You are very welcome! I'm glad you like our work! :D

Back
Top Bottom