tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The staff isn't all that amazing. It's good, sure, but I feel like the individual gems themselves are more useful.
How exactly are they better separate?using all of them seperatly takes more mana and takes longer so some debuffs will wear off by the time you use all them
[DOUBLEPOST=1456606877,1456606651][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really cool to see your mod back to the newest terraria version, very awesome mod and i really enjoyed playing it, but i wonder if you're gonna balance the mod a little bit better the armors are balanced really well but most of the weapons are weak compared to the time you're gonna get them.<3 your mod and it's a really nice experience in expert.
And I agree the armours and most weapons (magik staff OP) need to be buffed a lot more like the Flesh armour the material for it is too hard to make and it's equal to granite armour just differnt set bonus it REALLY needs a buff because of how hard most materials for it are to get like the souls of night
Also I have a question... Will the ice bandana ever be a bandana? XD

Last edited:
How exactly are they better separate?using all of them seperatly takes more mana and takes longer so some debuffs will wear off by the time you use all them
The debuffs aren't even all that useful honestly. It does so little damage that it's not worth it. Plus things like the piercing one or the one that decreases defense are arguably more effective then trying to slap on a million debuffs...most of which aren't that useful against the monsters that matter. Also the staff doesn't even do everything that the materials to make it with do.

The debuffs aren't even all that useful honestly. It does so little damage that it's not worth it. Plus things like the piercing one or the one that decreases defense are arguably more effective then trying to slap on a million debuffs...most of which aren't that useful against the monsters that matter. Also the staff doesn't even do everything that the materials to make it with do.
Well to me I think the staff is better I like it for grinding and bosses you might not notice it but it really does make a difference

When do you think the next update will be out?the terrarium items can't be that hard to make can it? Or is it to difficult to make a gun that shoots rainbows? XD
Actually I have another question... Y no update yet? I watched the thorium test video and you had terrarium armour in your inv
I have another question will the fallen beholder be in the next update because I saw a vallidium weapon in your inv also but will Lodestone be in the next version also if there will be vallidium?

Last edited:
@DivermanSam I think that the Dragon and Flesh armor should each increase mana by 60, while the Dread and Demon Blood armor should increase it by either 80 or 100. I just feel like mages get screwed over in general. I also think that maybe all 4 of the armors should have like a 25% to not consume ammo to help out rangers as well.

@DivermanSam I think that the Dragon and Flesh armor should each increase mana by 60, while the Dread and Demon Blood armor should increase it by either 80 or 100. I just feel like mages get screwed over in general. I also think that maybe all 4 of the armors should have like a 25% to not consume ammo to help out rangers as well.
they aren't ment to be all classes like it ruins the point of having classes at all if it just buffs everything just because they have weapons for differnt classes doesn't mean the armour has to be all the classes they have to be differnt like dragon is mostly melee like how it raises melee damage more than the others.And if all the armours increased everything we wouldn't have the terraria game we have today like how there would be no lunar event

they aren't ment to be all classes like it ruins the point of having classes at all if it just buffs everything just because they have weapons for differnt classes doesn't mean the armour has to be all the classes they have to be differnt like dragon is mostly melee like how it raises melee damage more than the others.And if all the armours increased everything we wouldn't have the terraria game we have today like how there would be no lunar event
Well then I guess I'll just wait for armors for the four other classes to be put in, that can be gotten at the same time as the ones we have currently. Unless you're saying it's okay for Melee to be the only one to really get helped out by new armors? d:

Well then I guess I'll just wait for armors for the four other classes to be put in, that can be gotten at the same time as the ones we have currently. Unless you're saying it's okay for Melee to be the only one to really get helped out by new armors? d:
There actually already is. Like the White Knight Armor is a mage armor and uh...I think Titan armor as well?

As far as I know both armors are IN but currently don't have a method of acquiring them. Next update should have those methods in place as well as more stuff too.
Wait...if those armours are already in... Commands mod I SUMMON YOU! XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1456616376,1456616308][/DOUBLEPOST]@DivermanSam why did you remove Titan from finished?I is sad ;(

Will everything from the tAPI be on the TModLoader? I hope it is because now on my survival I have nothing new to do. unless I am just being stupid.

YESS IVE BEEN WAITING FINALLY IMA DOWNLOAD DIS AS SOON AS I GET HOME SO EXCITED ps sry 4 caps just very excited

Part of me is tempted to start with tModLoader now for Thorium again, but a part of me also wants to wait until Thorium gets all the old content back to where it was so I can get the insanity that was the Rainbow gear again... >_>;

Then again, there seems to be so much more added to what's there as well now, like the Flesh Armor's new effect and stuff... ;-; So conflicted!

But how come the Terrarium items aren't listed as finished?are some weapons just not done because I've seen you use terrarium armour when testing the mod on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom