tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It's used to make a call in probe that acts like the Nimbus rod and the crimson cloud rod.
A small UFo will appear at the mouse pointer and has a beam that it shoots from under it, and damage any enemy that touches it.
Lasts for a few seconds.
Ah, thanks for the info :)

I have a 64x system
my system is also 64x, however i do have this problem, but only occasionaly, it usually happens if i load my mods a second time (such as, when i add a new mod, or update any which i have), and once i load up a world it will crash with the memory exception, if this is whats causing yours to happen, simply open the game, do nothing else except load your world, and it should be fine.

Yo sam u need to put the Wiki the same as it was in Tapi so dat the new players dosent get confused while playing ur mod ;)

hey, i want to know how to put the mod in 1.3.1, because it get to normal terraria again
I'm pretty sure you have to downgrade back to the previous version. To do that you...um...actually I don't remember off the top of my head. Anyone?

I'm pretty sure you have to downgrade back to the previous version. To do that you...um...actually I don't remember off the top of my head. Anyone?
You can actually just re-download tModLoader and everything will be fine. You'll have the new 1.3.1 textures, just not the new content.

hey, i want to know how to put the mod in 1.3.1, because it get to normal terraria again

You can actually just re-download tModLoader and everything will be fine. You'll have the new 1.3.1 textures, just not the new content.

Like DivermanSam has said you can just re-download tmodloader by extracting it to a folder on your pc and just double click the install.exe and it will downgrade Terraria to 1.3.0.8 automatically witch is why I am quoting him

Back
Top Bottom