tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Looks like fun, I JUST got into modding the game today, but when I do the manual installation of this mod or the in game installation, it says: Field not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModTile.platform'. at ThoriumMod.Tiles.ThoriumPlatform.SetDefaults() at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.SetDefaults(ModTile tile) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I did try to use tModloader version 0.8.0.0, but then the Tremor mod doesn't work. If anyone can help me with this problem, that would be great. Thanks!

Looks like fun, I JUST got into modding the game today, but when I do the manual installation of this mod or the in game installation, it says: Field not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModTile.platform'. at ThoriumMod.Tiles.ThoriumPlatform.SetDefaults() at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.SetDefaults(ModTile tile) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I did try to use tModloader version 0.8.0.0, but then the Tremor mod doesn't work. If anyone can help me with this problem, that would be great. Thanks!
Maybe you could wait until this mod gets updated to 1.3.1 (tModLoader version 0.8.1.0).
Which will happen in a few days.

Why can't the Empty Seed Bag be craftable? I've been a long time into Hardmode, and never got a Seed Bag drop from a Mudman pre-Hardmode.

Done. It's too cute :)
8Ddq6Cc.gif

Last edited:
Nah trust me, I know the pain... :p Take your time.
Actually, just found a program that converts .gifs to vertical sprite sheets... here you go then! That was more or less 30 minutes wasted on my other sprites.
http://i.imgur.com/BN5IiAa.gif
EDIT: WAIT it has a yellow dot. Here's the better one: http://i.imgur.com/6sl03Kq.png
[doublepost=1464492736,1464492458][/doublepost]
looks amazing, nice job
There's 2 more where that came from!

Last edited:
Tried to sprite that EoW minion, it looked like it had its skull bashed in. I'm just going to stick to helping come up with ideas :p

Actually I'm curious. Sam, you removed the mention of the Valadium and Lodestone generating 3 times each after killing Beholder... was that implemented already, or was this removed? I know it's a dumb question, but I'm a little confused, cuz I love that change.

Back
Top Bottom