tModLoader The Thorium Mod

No mods need to update when its just a 1.x.x update.
Just when a big update launches (by big I mean 1.2 and 1.3), not above that.
Oddly enough this does. The newest tmodloader update is a full number one with biome hooks and stuff. My thorium mod keeps auto turning off because its not 8.3 compatible.

Q: Is the new update to this mod compatible with the newest terraria version? as in do we need to load tModLoader again and re-download this mod too? does this work with our old world or do we (pls I hope not) need to start a new world?

Q: Is the new update to this mod compatible with the newest terraria version? as in do we need to load tModLoader again and re-download this mod too? does this work with our old world or do we (pls I hope not) need to start a new world?
It is technically but Diver needs to update the mod to be compatible with the newest Tmodloader update. If you have the old version still it should work fine until he does. Also your old world should be fine and untouched though bonus points to Tmodloader they may have fixed that bug with new worlds generating.

It is technically but Diver needs to update the mod to be compatible with the newest Tmodloader update. If you have the old version still it should work fine until he does. Also your old world should be fine and untouched though bonus points to Tmodloader they may have fixed that bug with new worlds generating.
Ok that sounds great, so we just don't update until we know that tModLoader is updated aswell. Could someone perhaps notify me in here (either at this topic or private message) when that has happened? I am horrible with forums and always miss out everything :D

Tmodloader itself has already updated, we just need to wait for Divermansam to update thorium for the new tmodloader
Oh that's what he meant. My bad. OK then we shall wait for that :)

(I wonder if the healer class would be actually playable now since it got buffs and nerfs)

I'm currently playing as a healer with a friend, who is playing as a summoner in expert mode to some success. The accessories really help out a ton. So far my favorite healing item has been the Life's Gift, it heals for a good bit with the right accessories and some coordination with your teammates to hit all of the wiggly magic healing beams. I just wish healers had some means of defending themselves, I get it's not supposed to be a solo class, it would just be nice to have some kind of weapon that's not useful against bosses and such but still good for general cave exploring and the like. I could always just use a magic weapon I suppose, but it's not the same. I'd like to have something that benefits from all my gear.

After playing Thorium mod for a while now im wondering which other mods are compatible with it in general?

I used QoL until now and it seemed fine, do you guys have some other suggestions of mods that are not too overwhemling so they dont take away from to Thorium content and still make the playthrough even better?

After playing Thorium mod for a while now im wondering which other mods are compatible with it in general?

I used QoL until now and it seemed fine, do you guys have some other suggestions of mods that are not too overwhemling so they dont take away from to Thorium content and still make the playthrough even better?

Thorium is by FAR the biggest mod in Terraria in terms of content (At least, until Tremor 1.3 comes out/The Spirit Mod is released, those two look to be adding so much content they give Thorium a run for its money) so a lot of mods can be added without detracting from Thorium. I use Zoaklen and Jenosis's Cosmetic Variety a lot, so there's that. Prefixes for Enemies and Even More Modifiers are also pretty sweet.

Legend of Terraria 3 adds a bunch of new enemies that drop rare loot (like a ring that gives 3 defense and 4% increased damage).
Calamity Mod adds tough bosses and weapons with cool effects (most cool effects come later in the game)
Tremor
Zoaklen (Accessories and weapons and change a few weapons to throwing damage)
Even More Modifiers and PfE like the guy above said.

just woundering CrimsnMonkey what is the mod called to get the cool new GUI (the RPG looking mod)
It is Rockos' ARPG mod.
It's kind of a broken mod, as in it is ridiculously overpowered. Once you get to ~lv50 you become pretty much unkillable. If you are going to use it, I would give yourself a personal level cap (as in you don't level up stats once you get to a level).

It is Rockos' ARPG mod.
It's kind of a broken mod, as in it is ridiculously overpowered. Once you get to ~lv50 you become pretty much unkillable. If you are going to use it, I would give yourself a personal level cap (as in you don't level up stats once you get to a level).
Well I think I know a way to even it out. If you use NPC Booster mod (it adds a few modifiers) it's WAY to OP you can't even kill an early game boss easily with late game gear. They may work together well. I might test it in my next modpack.

Surely you do not have to be that rude?
Surely people don't have to be so stupid and demanding? Obviously not.
For a lot of the people who make mods, it's a hobby, and not a job, so be respectful that you get updates as frequently as you do. In fact, be respectful that you get the mods at all.

Back
Top Bottom