tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Alright fellas, quick update here, just fixes a couple bugs and adds some goodies. I think I'm gonna take a little break here... I'm fried. ;(
No time to update Silk armor sprite? I think somebody want that cute loking wizard hat.

Also testure packs are usefull to test some items, how many people know Djinn's Curse? Awesome looking vanity item. Armor or upper body part was made already and isn't used.
Leg part aren't flames but sphere that make you levitate. Current plan to this armor is to revamp Celestial (healer) armor or maybe make new best Healer armor. It isn't actually true, it is only about DiverMan Sam.
NOTE: I prefer it to Djinn's curse, look more awesome. (sorry no GIF, I am not that guy. I am bad teaser. Blame me.)
testing.png

Aquatic Depths water turns red during a blood moon; it should probably stay normal, like the ocean. Depths enemies also start dropping Unholy Shards, which is a bit weird. Traps aren't generating on world creation in the Depths, which is good, but their wires are.

Aquatic Depths water turns red during a blood moon; it should probably stay normal, like the ocean. Depths enemies also start dropping Unholy Shards, which is a bit weird. Traps aren't generating on world creation in the Depths, which is good, but their wires are.

Hi Marney, with respect to trap wires, what happens is that the Aquatic Depths overrides a significant portion of the underground layer that has already been previously generated. In some cases (probably often actually), the depths will actually replace existing traps that have been generated. The Depths also I believe remove background walls as well. I guess wiring exists on a different layer than anything else and the generation of the Depths doesn't touch this layer at all. That's why you'll still see the wiring.

There are other features of the world that the depths don't replace as well, like chests. :)

So some feedback on the Tide Hunter set. Nice set but the extreme knock up effect of the set bonus is becoming problematic when dealing with flying enemies. They get knocked up ridiculously high and sometimes end up despawning because they have gone too far away from the player. I realize this is from another mod but this is especially an issue with the Rukh boss from Tremor mod..

Any chance this could get looked at?

Let me start by saying that this mod is extremely high quality and i have enjoyed it a ton, but when i defeated Abyssion, The Forgotten One in normal mode it dropped an expert mode bag. Also i got the Abyssal Shell which after some testing i feel is extremely overpowered, the main thing is that you can keep summons while inside the shell, i am not sure whether it was designed this way . Thanks for reading this, have a nice day!

Let me start by saying that this mod is extremely high quality and i have enjoyed it a ton, but when i defeated Abyssion, The Forgotten One in normal mode it dropped an expert mode bag. Also i got the Abyssal Shell which after some testing i feel is extremely overpowered, the main thing is that you can keep summons while inside the shell, i am not sure whether it was designed this way . Thanks for reading this, have a nice day!
I believe it was designed this way, as the damage your summons do is very heavily decreased, which would make it take FOREVER to cheese bosses in that stage of the game.

i think thorium ore needs a nerf, is way too rare to find it.

i literally spend 1 hour searching for it without results.

EDIT: i just realized it din't generate in my world.

i love the tide hunter set bonus its godsend saved me many times
super op dont nerf it plz
If it is OP, please for nice balance nerf it. :naughty:
Small decreased knowback will donť hurt it, or yes?

To be clear, I'm not asking for a damage nerf or anything like that. Mainly, just that the knock back effect is disabled at least on bosses. I can live with it being annoying to fight regular enemies (it really is annoying when they get knocked around all over the place, but meh), but having bosses despawn and having to purposely not go all out against them for that reason is a real QOL problem IMO.

WAIT LOL THE TIDE HUNTER THING WORKS FOR BOSSES?
ITS GONNA BE EASY BOSS KILLS

It works on SOME bosses.. and no, it isn't really "easy" boss kills. Take the Rukh, for example. It'll go shooting off into outer space and eventually despawn. So if you want to kill it, you have to damage it slowly, but it won't stop it from attacking you. Fortunately this is the only boss I've come across so far that this happens with.

It works on SOME bosses.. and no, it isn't really "easy" boss kills. Take the Rukh, for example. It'll go shooting off into outer space and eventually despawn. So if you want to kill it, you have to damage it slowly, but it won't stop it from attacking you. Fortunately this is the only boss I've come across so far that this happens with.
Double fortunately, rukh isn't from throium.

Back
Top Bottom