tModLoader The Thorium Mod

They're sold by the Confused Zombie.
Isn't the terrarium gear supposed to be post moon-lord? Seems the weapons are utter crap in comparison to its moonlord counterparts with a third the dps at best, the armor and wings appear to be the only thing worthwhile I'm using thorium v1.2.13.6

Isn't the terrarium gear supposed to be post moon-lord? Seems the weapons are utter crap in comparison to its moonlord counterparts with a third the dps at best, the armor and wings appear to be the only thing worthwhile I'm using thorium v1.2.13.6

It's pre-ML, actually, and you need to update; Thorium 1.3 is out.

Well now it makes more sense and yeah I saw it had an update is there post moonlord gear in thorium then? Considering there is post moonlord bosses....

This is just a random thing I thought I'd mention, but there doesn't seem to be a planter box for Marine Kelp. Doesn't matter at all, really, just something I thought would be pretty easy to add in the next update.
There is only one post Moon Lord boss and that is Ragnarok. He drops all the post-ML gear in Thorium.

I'd recommend you have a look at the wiki: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Thorium_Mod_Wiki
thanks for the info and quick response

Hi, question, is anybody else having trouble interacting with the Weapon Master? I recently found that I can't open his shop or even hire him. I'm wondering if others have this issue or if it's just me because of all the other mods I have on.

Thanks.

Been reported; Diver is aware of the issue.
Thanks.

As a follow up, I turned off all my other mods except Thorium and Cheatsheet, restarted, created a new world and character, and then used Cheatsheet to spawn the Weapon Master. Still can't open his shop or hire him, so probably ain't as a result of the other mods.

According to the wiki, we should be able to craft the Paladin's Shield now with Holy Knight's Alloy, but the recipe doesn't show up in game. I'm running Calamity and Zoaklen along with Thorium, don't know if that might have anything to do with it.

I don't seem to be able to craft the Ancient Blade to summon The Buried Champion. Any ideas?
asds.jpg

Heya, I love this mod its amazing and adds so much to the game! I have a small issue though I was hoping to get some help with because I was unable to help my self :(

I would really like to use your mod together with an upscaled xbrz filter texture pack to make all sprite textures appear smoother and "higher resolution-like" something like what binding of isaac has. But if I use the said retexture all your items and objects added by the mod look out of place and I was unable to change the textures my self because it does not appear we are allowed to extract the sprites in order to do so using "tModReader"

Could you release an alternative version with sprites being upscalled using xbrz please! I would really love to have that as an option to enhance the game experience. If you are unable to do so is there a way that I could do it my self that I am not aware of? Thanks for any help.

when i join server i get many bugs for instance when i try to summon some bosses it summons other bosses. When i use jelly fish queens boss spke ball it summons boss every time. Other mobs apears as others. Does anyone have any idea how i may fix it? it just ruins a gameplay.
P.S. When i play in single player everything is fine

Back
Top Bottom