tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Something I need to point out (in which I might end up regretting), via an image I hastily cobbled (haha puns all day) together which took me 25-35 minutes to do.

e1k0vkB.png

...Then again, there's more valuable money farms to be done than just wasting everyone's time looking at an excessively pointless image.

I should probably note here that while on the rideable Battle Warg mount that is summoned via the Cracked Battle Horn, you will still take full fall damage while on it, even if you have something on that negates fall damage (like a horseshoe or wings). Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but I thought I should bring it up~

aaaaactually, unless it's been fixed, the DoT tapers off and then stops somewhere around 100 HP lost, and then you start gaining life again.

I know that usually mod creators don't care about mod compatibility but dear Thorium mod creators, can you make aquatic depths not damaging players with ocean crest (from Calamity) equipped, please. Now choking aura damages player wearing this accessory even when player is under water.

I know that usually mod creators don't care about mod compatibility but dear Thorium mod creators, can you make aquatic depths not damaging players with ocean crest (from Calamity) equipped, please. Now choking aura damages player wearing this accessory even when player is under water.
Oh I've given them the code to make it work, but they haven't decided to implement it... :(

Meh the ocean crest would make the sea breeze pendant obsolete anyway, so I kinda like how it is.
Well, not really, since they do different things. The Sea Breeze Pendant makes you stronger in water, but the Ocean Crest makes most ocean enemies not attack you at all, which is extremely useful, especially for farming or collecting coral. I have both in my piggy bank for when I need them.

Meh the ocean crest would make the sea breeze pendant obsolete anyway, so I kinda like how it is.
i personally think it's the other way around, you get the ocean crest first and it doesn't make you stronger in water, and later on you get the sea breeze pendant and it outclasses the ocean crest by having the stat buffs in water

Lovin' the updates!

Also:
- Soul Cleaver doesn't drop the souls in Multiplayer
- The Flail Cores and Spear Tips don't seem fun/good enough to warrant any use, especially vs. other accessories.
- Just a little miffed that post-Ro:k Thrower doesn't get an infinite-use throwing weapon, but still thankful for the Shock Taser. Unlimited knife works!

Hey all, you may have read that I have a bug with the Sacrificial Dagger back on page 408. I am trying to find out what is causing it, and if anyone else has the same (or similar) problems.

I bought the dagger from the Confused Zombie all the times I have used it. I hit enemies, little yellow "spirits" appear, and... they just float straight up, disappearing a few seconds later. I have used the Dagger with groups of enemies, everything from blobs or a couple of zombies (when at nighttime), above ground, below ground, Hell, Jungle, Dungeon. *Nothing* interests the spirits, and the wiki says they should chase enemies and shoot at them. Enemies do take damage if they touch the spirit as it goes up, but no reaction.

I am using Thorium Mod *only*, and this has plagued me with every release since 1.2.13.6 (when I started using Thorium Mod). Does *anyone* have this same problem? The mod works great and I am having no problems otherwise.

I am using Good Old Games Terraria 1.3.4.4, tModLoader for GOG (0.9.something), Windows XP *and* Windows 7 Pro... same thing all the time. Any and all help would be appreciated, because this is really annoying. I want to use this weapon, dang it! :p

Hey,
Just a small bug but Crit Chance modifiers on ranged weapons are still bugged, shows -18% no matter what modifier i reforge it to.

Back
Top Bottom