tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i do
and i putted in a plea but i think the dude ignored itlol

you know what else id want

im talking about a bowser boss with his clown chair helicopter thing as a mount etc

i swear to god id implement a huge a s s mod including everything nintendo and squarenix related all the good stuff

but im not a programmer :( and for me to learn how to create such a mod would take years

because id just be starting out :( and im as hardheaded as they come
maybe the first thing that a mod dev want from the normal users is not making long comments from 10/15 spaces long,
that in the end is gonna be like 3 spaces long. and the other not release all your stress on the forums, seriously the last thing that you want is to be banned because bad behavior.

then donate and get that idea rolling man

there are other mods that already added metroid and final fantasy based bosses

not one has earthbound ones

not even a ness npc who sells yoyos and bats :(

somebody scrape up a dollar or create a mod that add earthbound themed stuff please

id do it but i have no clue how to nor do i want to

im lazy

id want a mother 3 themed stuff too and the original nes mother zero or earthbound zero stuff as well
Kinda wondering why you put 10 spaces between each sentence. It kinda takes up a lot of space o the page...
force of habit
i do alot of that in the youtube comment section

That's enough with the Off-Topic Banter. This is not a chat room. The Thread has gotten off-topic before and it has gone off-topic again after my earlier verbal. It stops now.

If there is a different topic you wish to discuss, then you'll need to find a different Thread or create a new one for discussing other Mods that are not related to Thorium. Questions to individual members should be kept to Profile Posts or PMs.

Keep posts relevant, and focused on the Thorium Mod only. If it goes off topic again, Warning Points and/or a Thread Ban may follow.

EmYvrw6.png

Allow me to break up the monotony of all of the unwanted stuff in this tread with another piece of fan artwork from myself. I showed this already in the Thorium Discord, but for those who haven't seen it, here it is! My Summoner, Nora Wilbark, running from what was possibly the hardest enemy for her on my playthrough of her...The Lich.

"All things succumb to death....You are no different, fools!"

EDIT: If the image isn't showing, here's a bigger resolution of it.~
http://imgur.com/6nMiOw2

we are almost into the third week of June, im looking forward to the update whenever it comes out.

Sam and crew are working at their best pace im sure, i really hope that the next official vanilla terraria update doesnt break too much though for mod devs. Lets hope not, seems like it might just be a visual update like furniture and backgrounds. Im no coder, but i assume mods will be okay for the most part :happy:
[doublepost=1497564612,1497564553][/doublepost]
EmYvrw6.png

Allow me to break up the monotony of all of the unwanted stuff in this tread with another piece of fan artwork from myself. I showed this already in the Thorium Discord, but for those who haven't seen it, here it is! My Summoner, Nora Wilbark, running from what was possibly the hardest enemy for her on my playthrough of her...The Lich.

"All things succumb to death....You are no different, fools!"

your image isnt showing , at least for me. Id love to see it! Also: a disgaea fan eh? ;)

Question : is there a download link to a version of this mod that works for 0.9.2.3 ? I'm using it , the OP link gives me a version that according to Terraria is made for 0.9.2.1

If there isn't a version for that then i'm boned for the moment

Question : is there a download link to a version of this mod that works for 0.9.2.3 ? I'm using it , the OP link gives me a version that according to Terraria is made for 0.9.2.1

If there isn't a version for that then i'm boned for the moment
The game just says that sometimes, I'm not sure why (might be conflicting mods)
Go to the Mods tab and turn it on, but, without reloading mods, exit and go back into the game. Should work then.

It is not out yet for 0.10. By the end of June, it will be out. They really need to put something on the main post to explain this...
if thorium devs decide not to released the update is for a reason, lets think for a momment the bard and healer are his multiplayer clases therefore if you are playing multiplayer on tremor even today zadum its fixing multiplayer glitches on his mod, so if DiverSam is testing his classes on multi. thats a good reason to delay his update.

Keep up the good work Diverman, I know the feeling of what it's like having to port a mod in a busy or difficult time. So hang in there and take your time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom