tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I've been having FPS drops with the Aquatic Depths, come to think of it. The game still runs correctly, just slow. I run Terraria through Steam, and I turned on the FPS counter to test; it went from a stable 60 to around 25 at the lowest while I was in the Depths.

I haven't tried the Icy armor; I'll do that next time I play.

Okay so I found out that the fps/game slowing down issue is not just with thorium mod armors but other mods that add armors/vanity items as well. Vanilla items do not cause an issue at all however. My gf who has an older computer of mine, that is significantly less powerful in every way to my current rig has 0 issues with fps/game slowing down. no matter what armor she wears.

how in the name of god can you have 100 minions!!!!????? even using cheatsheet max minion increased by 20 and other mods armor,accesories to boost minion capacity you cant get more than 50!?!

There are multiple mods that can add more minions.
Experience and Classes for instance, with the "Minion Master" Class

A while back I downloaded a map called Thorium_Items. It had, at the time, all of the thorium modded items. I can't find where I downloaded this map from and it's driving my bonkers. Could someone direct me to it please?

Anybody knows how the fix the weapon rack bug? I can´t place a modded item in a weapon rack. The weapons racks form just changes, and if i destroy it the modded item is also destroyed and i get the weapon rack and a random item from vanilla terraria :/

Anybody knows how the fix the weapon rack bug? I can´t place a modded item in a weapon rack. The weapons racks form just changes, and if i destroy it the modded item is also destroyed and i get the weapon rack and a random item from vanilla terraria :/
That's a bug on vanilla/tML's end. Just like with modded armor sometimes not appearing on mannequins; that happens too. From what I remember Weapon Rack doesn't really accept weapons/items after a certain amount.

A while back I downloaded a map called Thorium_Items. It had, at the time, all of the thorium modded items. I can't find where I downloaded this map from and it's driving my bonkers. Could someone direct me to it please?

I would be okay if it were an older version. I'm just looking for the Terrarian items mainly.

Bug report:
Marine kelp gets destroyed when in marine kelp planters, also marine kelp planters do not act like platforms like all other planters. Marine kelp is overall very finicky could you fix sometime next patch? Thank you.

Bug report:
Marine kelp gets destroyed when in marine kelp planters, also marine kelp planters do not act like platforms like all other planters. Marine kelp is overall very finicky could you fix sometime next patch? Thank you.
marine kelp bugs were mentioned since the new update for modloader.

hi, there are lots of posts so I hope I'm not repeating stuff but I found a few balancing problems while playing through thorium on expert. I actually beat it with some friends last night after playing on and off for a week or two but I don't feel we beat it very fairly

Butterfly Staff (I-V) is extremely powerful and lets you just annihilate everything pre-hardmode and even during hardmode. I think having the butterflies individually deal staff damage is the problem, since that 10-30 base damage is actually 40-120, way high all the way through mechs despite being made early game

Life's Gift, Mist Weaver, and any other healing item with multiple projectiles (I've just used those two, and I could've actually used Life's Gift the entire game) with good additional healing make players invincible. like, legitimately. your target just has to stand still and then you hit with all of the beams to heal them completely every second, which made expert Ragnorak really easy (my friends thought it'd kill us but as the healer I knew the truth: we were immortal)

You could probably like add "healing frames" for healing weapons that shoot multiple projectiles, similar to piercing projectile invincibility frames but instead of invincibility it's unhealability

Hello, first I know this is just thorium mod, but I have a problem. I downloaded Thorium, Tremor and Calamity and modded NPCs arent spawning.( I have now like 5 normal vanilla NPCs but no modded, but whats worse, vanilla NPCs stopped spawning too ! Please help or just tell me are NPCs in mod important ?

Hello, first I know this is just thorium mod, but I have a problem. I downloaded Thorium, Tremor and Calamity and modded NPCs arent spawning.( I have now like 5 normal vanilla NPCs but no modded, but whats worse, vanilla NPCs stopped spawning too ! Please help or just tell me are NPCs in mod important ?
Please give your full modlist. I'm using those mods aswell but no issues on my end. Though I don't use the latest version of Tremor, because it doesn't work well with Fargo's.

So this weird NPC showed up, has pink wings, a pumpkin head, apparently is an Amalgamationn and sell a standard and the blood charm. So I'm guessing this is some phenomena caused by Fargo's? The NPC reminds me of the mutant from that and is basically functioning as the same thing, my question is, why is it taking up a slot and how do I get rid of it?

I made a redesign for the bone baton :p

Attachments

• Bone_Baton.png
    Bone_Baton.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 159
Life's Gift, Mist Weaver, and any other healing item with multiple projectiles (I've just used those two, and I could've actually used Life's Gift the entire game) with good additional healing make players invincible. like, legitimately. your target just has to stand still and then you hit with all of the beams to heal them completely every second, which made expert Ragnorak really easy (my friends thought it'd kill us but as the healer I knew the truth: we were immortal)

You could probably like add "healing frames" for healing weapons that shoot multiple projectiles, similar to piercing projectile invincibility frames but instead of invincibility it's unhealability

You're being paranoid. Healing is already weak to the point of near-uselessness. Let's not nerf it further.

Back
Top Bottom