tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Looks like a great mod, just one request that you put the content in a spoiler or put the download above the content. I like to go into these mods blind and seeing everything kinda ruins it. Mod looks fantastic btw

External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod(TmodFile modFile, BuildProperties properties)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods()

I'm having that error while trying to run Thorium Mod. I only have Thorium Mod and Tremor mod. Im using 0.7.1.1 modloader btw

Diver, do you have the info for your Underground enemies and your steel armour? And may i suggest a drops log of monster drops?

Ooooh. I noticed you updated with new armor sets. Sweet. Now to figure out what line of items makes them all so I can go about testing them all out.

Looks like a great mod, just one request that you put the content in a spoiler or put the download above the content. I like to go into these mods blind and seeing everything kinda ruins it. Mod looks fantastic btw
why would you want to know nothing about whats in the mod?you could miss out on stuff but anyways you could just use the mod browser if you want to do it blind

Does this mod increase the chance to get a Slime Staff? I got 2 within a week and my viewers think its impossible to be this lucky haha :D

Also I made a quick tutorial. I hope this helps some people having issues.

Does this mod increase the chance to get a Slime Staff? I got 2 within a week and my viewers think its impossible to be this lucky haha :D

Its not impossible its not like its rare or anything... yeah 0.01% isnt rare at all lel
also I is fan (^_^)

That's what I asked too because I got two slime staffs and two biome keys within like an hour of playing pre-hm and twenty or so minutes into hard mode.

I think Thorium does actually raise the chance but idk for sure
[DOUBLEPOST=1456439186,1456439103][/DOUBLEPOST]actually Ped I think its just HACKS! lel jk

I gotta say, its weird that you guys are getting so lucky with drops! My coding definitely doesn't voluntarily increase the chance. Something similar would happen with tAPI, where rare drops were very common, but I never change the chances my self. :confused:

I really love those army ant and minotaurs :)
also are the other meteor enemies beside the meteor slime in this version?

i wonder if people who got the slime staffs killed any pinky's before they got them, because of their high chance to drop the staff now it could set the rng high enough so the next drop would come much sooner.

Back
Top Bottom