tModLoader The Thorium Mod

well there is the armor and weapons u get from the lich thats for throwing. Post mech boss
First, it ain't enough. Just one set. @Gameraiders101 said:
Is there any chance in the next update you can some pre mech bosses and post mech bosses throwing armor? It seems impossible to do anything once you enter hardmode as a thrower
He says that we need pre-mech-boss set, or early hardmode throwing set. And yes, hell yea, we do! I always thought that the thrower class is something special, and that the idea was never really fulfilled by the developers.

Welp, Plantera on expert mode is just as hard as ever even with the Thourium mod although I don't have the benefit of the latest patch.
It's a nice thing about Thorium- while it adds a lot of stuff, I don't get the impression or feel that it's ever TOO strong, even if it adds a LOT of strength or added tiers to certain playstyles. Specially true towards the end thanks to the factor of, y'know, not having the mod stuff up to Moon Lord tier prior to the last couple of updates.

It's a nice thing about Thorium- while it adds a lot of stuff, I don't get the impression or feel that it's ever TOO strong, even if it adds a LOT of strength or added tiers to certain playstyles. Specially true towards the end thanks to the factor of, y'know, not having the mod stuff up to Moon Lord tier prior to the last couple of updates.
True, anyway update on my status since I'm in a good mood just beat Plantera twice and golem once. The golem battle was pretty weird since half of it was fought outside the jungle temple.

Edit: It was a first time golem without the advantage of the picksaw. Also kind of annoyed since I still have to farm Plantera because it wouldn't drop the pygmy staff. Also a big thank you DivermanSam for creating the phylactery it saved me during the golem fight when I got frozen by a Medusa along with the Life Bloom summoner armor.

Last edited:
People is flooding this topic really fast and really good, i think that's a great sign.
Anyway, need help for my mage playthrough, i beated EoC, now what should i do?!

How can I know for sure that the new ores spawned after fighting the Beholder? Nothing shows up in chat so I'm not sure if it's working, where do the ores generally spawn?

Hey DivermanSam, since the .9 update NPCs started coming to our multiplayer server. Dont know if the update fixed this or the fact that my friend went to single player to get them first. I think its thanks to the update. Anyway, now that problem has been resolved there is a next one. We cant summon most of the bosses in multiplayer, as far as I know the Lich is the only one we can summon. Didnt test Thunderbird and Beholder yet but Queen Jellyfish doesnt work. Lich does work. Were going to test today again since the .10 update. Also Motherboard and some other bosses from Tremor mod wont summon either so its not only Thorium.

Can you add an item like Mason's Lost Cross as an endgame item? Perhaps a drop from moon lord,massively heals you with no penalty.

Things I learned by fighting the Moon Lord with Thorium:
1 ) You can actually have TOO many buffs. They can overwrite each other... like your 8 slot Stardust Dragon...
2 ) My old strategy of Stardust Dragon + Cloud Car still seems to be a viable one as always, if still a little bit hair-raising as always.
3 ) Lifebloom best Summon gear evah, and even Moon Lord can't stop dat Morale.

First, it ain't enough. Just one set. @Gameraiders101 said:

He says that we need pre-mech-boss set, or early hardmode throwing set. And yes, hell yea, we do! I always thought that the thrower class is something special, and that the idea was never really fulfilled by the developers.

Says "pre mech bosses and post mech bosses" the later is what I was clearly answering, if your gonna correct someone make sure it's accurate.

Thank you,

Says "pre mech bosses and post mech bosses" the later is what I was clearly answering, if your gonna correct someone make sure it's accurate.

Thank you,
Yes but the actual question he asked was if there will be more armors for throwing pre mech and post mech, he did but also didnt ask if there "already" were armors

To say the fight is hectic would be an understatement. As someone who can easily take down the Expert Moon-lord with little effort, these guys are gonna kill you. A lot... Let me be clear though, its not cheap difficulty. You can dodge every single thing they do, but its not easy by any means.

Not to mention the five minute time limit...
aq_zpst6kek1pb.gif
omni_zpsbzguq4kl.gif
fla_zpseke2jvlm.gif
8Bl2Udp.png
B7FDaky.png
BDL1y92.png
From my knowledge from Cheatsheet, is the green one ranger themed?

Yo! Quick question? Where do I put the all items world? I put it in terraria worlds but no luck also if I had a character BEFOR I installed the mod how would I put it in the mod

Thanks

Yo! Quick question? Where do I put the all items world? I put it in terraria worlds but no luck also if I had a character BEFOR I installed the mod how would I put it in the mod

Thanks
Look for a file called Modloader it should be kept in a file called Terraria which houses a file called players. Make a file called Worlds if you don't have one and place it in the Modloader file. For the moving your character so that you can play with mods it's just a matter of moving all files with the character name on into the player files in the Modloader file.

Back
Top Bottom