tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Squid Ink Spaghetti - 1 Black Ink, 1 Raw Spaghetti

When I saw the black ink I thought of that exotic Squid Ink Spaghetti, thus why I added spaghetti.
Well I finally figured out a recipe that can use the Orange Bloodroot. Let's just say it's a spicy root.

Mushroom Curry - 5 Mushrooms, 5 Fireblossoms, 1 Orange Bloodroot, 1 Water Bottle, 1 Bowl

Also, Sam add a bowl to recipes that would likely need one.
Orange Bloodroot doesn't have use? What are talkig about? You can place it as the decoration, or make the Orange Dye, somebody can find original dyes better than special from the Dye Trader.
Orange is kinda to me or was rare. Kinda same with the Black Ink.
Make dye plants and ingredients to make food/meal is bad idea. Other think maybe is to make a Writting Book, something what after consumation/use doesn't dissapear forever.

The cleric class is intended for multiplayer right?
Just wordering, since all descriptions for cleric/healing class are for helping "allies"

Kill the Blacksmith.
I see, well sorry Blacksmith.
Orange Bloodroot doesn't have use? What are talkig about? You can place it as the decoration, or make the Orange Dye, somebody can find original dyes better than special from the Dye Trader.
Orange is kinda to me or was rare. Kinda same with the Black Ink.
Make dye plants and ingredients to make food/meal is bad idea. Other think maybe is to make a Writting Book, something what after consumation/use doesn't dissapear forever.
I was doing that so that the dye items have more uses.

Also, how about an Escargot recipe for the Cook?
Something like Snail + Daybloom + Blinkroot
That's a good idea! And how about this too!

Glowing Escargot - Glowing Snail + Daybloom + Blinkroot

Edit: I was hoping this post would merge with the one above... Oh well...

Well this is weird. I can't summon the Moon Lord... He didn't appear after I destroyed the last pillar and the Celestial Sigil won't work. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: NVM. For some reason there were extra pillars.

Last edited:
i was thikink about the Bugenkai Shuriken that it takes too much dark matter to make so few I know its powerful but try and makw it cost it 3 dark matter instead of 4 dark matter

hey diverman. just letting you know ( i dont know if its a bug ooorr...) that in my world i never got thorium or magma ore generated, and i made the world after the mod was installed sooooo idk, but just letting you know...

also the titan bar in game is called titanic bar XD

EDIT: also how do you get red hot bags

Last edited:
hey diverman. just letting you know ( i dont know if its a bug ooorr...) that in my world i never got thorium or magma ore generated, and i made the world after the mod was installed sooooo idk, but just letting you know...

also the titan bar in game is called titanic bar XD

EDIT: also how do you get red hot bags

thorium ore and magma or spawn pretty deep depending on ur world size, either way that is currently being worked on if you see the upcoming changes in the OP. As for red hot bags those come from underworld mobs.

Back
Top Bottom