tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam it seems the Gauss Flinger can't be reforged? I thought since it was just a single reusable throwing weapon that it could be reforged.

Is this a bug? Or is it just 'cause it's a throwing weapon.

@DivermanSam it seems the Gauss Flinger can't be reforged? I thought since it was just a single reusable throwing weapon that it could be reforged.

Is this a bug? Or is it just 'cause it's a throwing weapon.
Its because its a throwing weapon. Afaik anything with throwing damage can't be reforged since it has no built in code for that in game.

Phew, ok I need a break after trying to find all those melee items.... (hope I didn't miss any) Next round tomorrow.
Thank you for your contributions! Might I recommend using Cheat Sheet to help you?

Take note to use proper source formatting for headers ( == Header text ==) and template usage {{template name|value1|value2}}.

In order not to fill this thread with wiki related talk, please use this thread for wiki discussion: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/thorium-mod-wiki-calling-all-contributors.47872/

In vanilla u need to defeat BoC/EoW to be able to mine hellstone but I was playing with my friend and we didnt even defeat thunderbird or the eye and we could mine magma ore with bombs and get the pick to mine hellstone so pre-eye/pre-thunder bird molten armor and stuff so maybe nerf the magma pick or make it harder to craft it (fragments from boss or something) bec it's to op or just make it bomb resistant
sry for english

In vanilla u need to defeat BoC/EoW to be able to mine hellstone but I was playing with my friend and we didnt even defeat thunderbird or the eye and we could mine magma ore with bombs and get the pick to mine hellstone so pre-eye/pre-thunder bird molten armor and stuff so maybe nerf the magma pick or make it harder to craft it (fragments from boss or something) bec it's to op or just make it bomb resistant
sry for english
You can already mine hellstone before killing any bosses in vanilla. You just have to go fish for the Reaver Shark.

Is it just me or do these Mobs spawn rarely?
I just discovered some Snow Balls and Innocent.
I have no other mods installed that add npcs

How do you get the dormant hammer to combine with the family heirloom? I have been looking all over the internet with no clue of how to get it.

Back
Top Bottom