tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I gotta say, it was certainly worth the wait for the 10.0.2 update for Thorium! The addition of the new Bard class as well as that new Tracker NPC are fantastic and welcomed additions to an already great mod.

How to manually install the latest thorium? It cant be found in Tmodloader library, and I REFUSE to wait anymore! I need thorium to start a new world, since it adds in the depths biome. It is CRUCIAL to have it!

So can someone give me updated instructions on how to install thorium v 14?

How to manually install the latest thorium? It cant be found in Tmodloader library, and I REFUSE to wait anymore! I need thorium to start a new world, since it adds in the depths biome. It is CRUCIAL to have it!

So can someone give me updated instructions on how to install thorium v 14?
The download link is in the OP

1. Download Thorium on this page.
2. Extract the ZIP file. There should be a folder.
3. Open the folder. Cut/copy the files within.
4. Go into your file explorer. Go to documents, then my games, then Terrara, then modloader, and finally go into mods.
5. Paste into the mods folder.

Hope this helps @HORRIOR !

i had a bit of a lol moment last night. along with this wonderful mod i have the leveled mod and duel welding mod installed. welp i desided to duel weld space guns in meteor armor set with me being about lvl 29 in the leveled mod on a mage char and was able to kill the star scouter boss 5 times without healing once. the wiki said the boss was one of the stronger bosses to kill/destroy before hardmode and it's laughable for me now.

Love this cool weapon, Diverman

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 666
quick question can the healer class weapons heal villagers? also is there any that can heal a the player that uses it?
The Sentinel's Wand heals all villagers on screen for 10 + Bonus per use.

As for healing yourself, the Prophecy is the go-to staff for that, healing 6 + Bonus when the projectile returns to you. There's also Spell Book - Renew, which heals 25 + Bonus, but debuffs you for five seconds.
If you're with friends, the Wynebgwrthucher is an accessory that heals you for 4 + Bonus when you heal someone.

okay just unequipped THE RING and the acolyte moved in as normal. I'd advise anyone wearing THE RING to put it in some kind of lock box for the moment because that thing is clearly cursed.
On a more major note, seems like the potent extract still only works properly on color vision. on white vision it pretty much gives you night vision for a bit, on trippy it shows you everything but with a changing color filter, and on retro it just lights up the whole screen, no questions asked. I would say it's pretty broken but 35 silver per extract is pretty expensive, so it's only super practical if you have a TON of money to burn.
One thing I do wish is that the tracker updated contracts based on when the enemies become available, not based on what ones you killed, because the traveling merchant in my world just flat-out refuses to sell the lifeform tracker, which meant that I can't find nymphs without getting super lucky and having one spawn in the open. (no such luck yet)

also going to note that & krawky: Spell Book - Renew is super useful on summoners if you don't ban non-summoner stuff, since you can easily spam it in the middle of a fight, which combined with magic cufts makes the user absurdly difficult to kill short of really high-damage stuff. (other classes can still use it but only summoner can attack and use it at the same time thanks to the minions)

*update*
Hacked in nymph in another world, turns out that you can farm statue-spawned mimics for medals if you have a chest statue, since statue-spawned mimics always drop medals.

Last edited:
Where's a manual download for 1.4.0.2? Can't get it off the server browser because of that daily bandwidth problem.

Edit: Dang that was fast. It was 1.4.0.1 when I posted this message and now it's already up. Thanks!

can someone add the thorium mod to the mod browser since im all that great at downloading stuff and inserting them last time i did that i lost my progress

what are vanquisher medals used for
They are used with the tracker to buy his stuff. he spawns in after the EoC has been defeated, and will progress his quests based on enemies killed. (make sure to kill the nymph before hardmode hits, it's contract #4)

Also that feel when you were about to go after skeletron on the bard file but the latest update nerfed your two main weapons (gold bugle & yew-wood lute) Probably going to fall back on the sitar and the skyware lute (since the aquamarine wineglass is WAY too difficult to use on mobile enemies imo)

So, I started playing this with some friends and have a question:

The "Antagonizing Spirit" item seems to have done absolutely nothing at all upon use, or at least it only made a "roar" noise and then that was all. The description sounds like it's supposed to summon some boss or event or something, but nothing whatsoever happened. We were all really disappointed, since we were looking forward to make all of reality hate us.
The item has no entry in the thorium wiki, either.

Is it supposed to be a community riddle or something? Does anyone know if it does something (and if so, what)?

Edit: THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE "mouseover money" CRASH SO FAST! <3

Back
Top Bottom