tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So. do i need to create a new world to get new items or just to get stuffs from world creation?1
The only things you would get from a new world are Life quartz, improved ore spread, npc spawn condition fixes and no more Thorium Mod ores covering hearts, rails, cobwebs, etc. All in all, its not required by any means.

Seeing how you have already made the sprites for the Ragnarok and that there are almost no summoner items, in both the game and in this mod, wouldn't it be a a good idea to have the final 3 bosses as summons? It could be either similar to the star dust dragon in that it gets stronger the more times it is summoned or it could be a smaller version that can have as many units as there are summons. Just a thought seeing how there is almost no good late game summon weapons currently :O Nice work on the update btw.

Quite the bummer. I don't know too much about Mac issues but I would hope its a simple installation mishap and not a strange bug. I suppose I'll leave you with a "make sure the .tmod folder is unzipped and outside of a .winrar or .zip or whatever macs use."
I think I may know the problem :p
Most Tmodloader mods (possibly) uses namespaces specific to windows (not confirmed but just a guess based off how I saw that problem for some people in tapi)

Seeing how you have already made the sprites for the Ragnarok and that there are almost no summoner items, in both the game and in this mod, wouldn't it be a a good idea to have the final 3 bosses as summons? It could be either similar to the star dust dragon in that it gets stronger the more times it is summoned or it could be a smaller version that can have as many units as there are summons. Just a thought seeing how there is almost no good late game summon weapons currently :O Nice work on the update btw.
AMEN TO THIS
ragnarok as summons

This might be just me but when I try to use Lich's Gaze or the new Ragnarok melee armour set my character can't move. So I turn the world off and try again but then I can't go back in with the same character anymore. (These are the items that require using the key bind "G"). How do I fix this? (I'm currently using the tmodloader v0.8 on my mac) Please someone help! :(

Hello everyone, I registered just now.
First of all: this mod is awesome. Everything is so well done that could easily be mistaken for Re-Logic's stuff, well done.

Second thing: I have a question, I've searched through the topic but not one asked for this (at least in this very topic).
I was wondering what would happen if I create a world with Thorium and other mods, then try to edit it with Tedit.. I tried and Tedit makes me edit the world file, but I wonder what happens to the mods' content like special ores and placed items.
Will Tedit read them and not recognize them?
Will it remove them?
Is it safe?

I ask this because I just wanted to import a couple of buildings from my Vanilla world, since I'm kinda lazy to rebuild everything from scratches I thought to use Tedit.
Someone ever tried it?

Last edited:
Because it wasn't supposed to be available to you guys yet. It was a WiP item that I accidentally left in.
Honestly I think it's a great addition giving rangers something that hits through blocks, and it's only effective if you're super accurate with it, which IMO is fair. I thought the "null" was regarding ammo type hahahaha. Then I discovered that it does use bullets.

Hello everyone, I registered just now.
First of all: this mod is awesome. Everything is so well done that could easily be mistaken for Re-Logic's stuff, well done.

Second thing: I have a question, I've searched through the topic but not one asked for this (at least in this very topic).
I was wondering what would happen if I create a world with Thorium and other mods, then try to edit it with Tedit.. I tried and Tedit makes me edit the world file, but I wonder what happens to the mods' content like special ores and placed items.
Will Tedit read them and not recognize them?
Will it remove them?
Is it safe?

I ask this because I just wanted to import a couple of buildings from my Vanilla world, since I'm kinda lazy to rebuild everything from scratches I thought to use Tedit.
Someone ever tried it?
If I know correctly it won't work or allow you to edit worlds with mod items and blocks, .... I don't know for sure, maybe it got mod support or something similiar.

I was using the Meteor head summon and it disappeared, first after killing some zombies, the after talking to the guide for a minute.

Ragnarok is a bit buggy with spawns- sometimes only 2 of the bosses spawn, sometimes only 1 spawns once, and I've used two in a row in the past in which none spawned.
Also, if it doesn't spawn all of them, the game seems to think the ones that didn't spawn were killed, so it still counts as beating the event (dropping the items, giving the buff) if you only had one spawn and you killed it.

Loving their expert drop by the way :)

Back
Top Bottom