tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I was mostly curious because that could make for some more unique style of plays that would be custom made. Similar to how healing works. Like you know how Demon Blood weapons work? Now what if you made something similar based around a similar concept. Like let's say there was a sword that converted your health into blood damage but upon hitting an enemy you gain a buff that replenishes your health over time. So swinging wildly would drain your health but hitting things properly would heal you. Perhaps it could scale off your current health for damage while having something with a set bonus that increases your health even more but perhaps makes you more susceptible to damage in return.

Not the greatest concept but I hope you kinda get what I mean. It was mostly idle curiosity if a mechanic like that could even be created or not.
Well that concept doesnt need an entirely new damage type to work, but I see what your saying. That effect could be done for any damage type, really.

Well that concept doesnt need an entirely new damage type to work, but I see what your saying. That effect could be done for any damage type, really.
Well the mechanic/weapon damage part was the whole weapons and their damage scaling off health while also using it.

well, something im not sure if you did or not, have you by any chance nerfed the ranged thor's hammer? because its auto fire, along with being able to throw several at once made it pretty much the best pre-hardmode weapon other than the nights edge, and even then it was close.

EDIT: i could check, but im doing a strict magic expert playthrough, so i dare not touch the ranged version.

I'd also like to say that Thor's Hammer: Magic is also overpowered. With my proper mana management, I was able to absolutely destroy everything with the 30/40 damage.

Do NPCs from this mod require bigger houses? In theory I made requirements for them to appear, but they seem not to want to. I'm currently on v1.2.6.6 .

Hello, i think that there are a lot of important bugs in multiplayer. everytime we hit a golden enemy he just desappear and we think there are a lot more of bugs out there. my doubt is if there are these bugs, or is it just me, in the case that these bugs are real, can anyone fix these?

Hello, i think that there are a lot of important bugs in multiplayer. everytime we hit a golden enemy he just desappear and we think there are a lot more of bugs out there. my doubt is if there are these bugs, or is it just me, in the case that these bugs are real, can anyone fix these?
This has been stated many times before, please read the previous pages before posting.

Hey, I have recently had a little problem. I was playing your mod and suddenly my computer froze and shut down. Luckily I saved the game before it happened but there's a BIG issue! Ever since I went back into that world, all of the mod's items in chests disappeared ( my accessories and weapons that were in my inventory are fine and the NPCs are there), also my Arcane Armour Fabricator disappeared!! I'm not sure if anyone else has unfortunately experienced this but I just thought I would report this bug. I'm not sure if it's due to my computer unexpectedly shutting down but I'm very doubtful because it never happened any previous times that my computer shut down?

I love this mod and i appreatice it rlly but can you tell us how to get essences(death,ocean,shadow etc.) and molten scale? :)

You know, I just watched your newest vid and was laughing to myself... As you're talking about your confusion for no life steal with the Soul cleaver, you were constantly being healed by it. Pay attention boy!
[doublepost=1462127501,1462127355][/doublepost] Technically... yes? But I wouldn't know how to make the weapon display what damage it actually does. If I made something like "light" damage or whatever, I could have items increase its damage, crit chance, effects that only occur with the damage and all that, but weapons wouldn't say "24 Light Damage" with my current knowledge. I could look into that if you had some ideas.
Yeah my bad,I was just so use to getting TONS of healing from the Gas Canister and Combustion Flask combo on the Destroyer, it felt like I was barely getting healed at all with other weapons.

How do you Coded your "Dragons Bell Buff"
Im Trying to get HIgher Max Wing time on an Buff but i dont know how C:

Im playing multyplayer with a friend and for some reason the bosses wont spawn :( First the grand thunder bird than quien jellyfish it uses the spawner but it just doesnt spawn. the eye of Cthulhu's noise is heard when the summon item is used but nothing happens :( please help me

Read the previous pages, moded multiplayer doesn't work for anyone and anywehere, it's totally broken at the moment.

It "works". It just doesn't work perfectly. Enemies disappearing when hit, bosses not spawning at all...but it does work, bugs aside. If it didn't, testing the healer gear would be near impossible.

Incidentally, the range on The Good Book is a little low to be useful in combat. You have to pretty much hug the other person's butt...not practical when they're running around dodging, and likely to just mean you get killed either instead of, or alongside the person your healing. At least, in my experience. Works great as a way to not have to spend as long licking your wounds when you're forced to take shelter, though.

Back
Top Bottom