tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It'd make more sense to be able to get it in early Hardmode for several reasons.
-You can destroy all the altars in your world
-If you misplace the altar, you can destroy it
-Breaking a placed altar will not spawn ores
-Most items that require an altar are in pre-hardmode

To craft it, it would probably be 15 Souls of Night, 20 Vertebrae/Rotten Chunks, and 5 Ichor/Cursed Flame.

Why not just an Custom Craftingtable that haves all Recipes of an Normal Crimson/Corruption altar but dont Summons Hardmode Ores and can Be Destroyed with an
Normal Hammer/Pickaxe

I made an art of Harbinger Sword with Paint NET. So bad?

Attachments

• Harbinger Sword by LTS.png
    Harbinger Sword by LTS.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 249
I downloaded an update and it caused a bunch of the thorium items to change ID, for example, I would have a stack of something, but it changed to a stack of tools instead. This bug only affected my chests to. Anything in my inventory would stay the same. This is just a notice the devs :)

I downloaded an update and it caused a bunch of the thorium items to change ID, for example, I would have a stack of something, but it changed to a stack of tools instead. This bug only affected my chests to. Anything in my inventory would stay the same. This is just a notice the devs :)
hmm, i havent had this problem, and im not sure anyone else has, are you playing multiplayer?

It'd make more sense to be able to get it in early Hardmode for several reasons.
-You can destroy all the altars in your world
-If you misplace the altar, you can destroy it
-Breaking a placed altar will not spawn ores
-Most items that require an altar are in pre-hardmode

To craft it, it would probably be 15 Souls of Night, 20 Vertebrae/Rotten Chunks, and 5 Ichor/Cursed Flame.

Yes, this is very true but its much more useful in pre hardmode so that you can craft the boss summoners and various weapons.

oh sorry I missed that, drops from lunatic cultist right? Also about the buff thing, nope! too good
hmm, well i beg to differ to an extent, the terrarium sage staff, while in itself is alright i guess, really does need a buff considering its at the same tier as the pillars, not a damage buff though, god no the damage is fine, but maybe perhaps a slightly slower fire rate, in exchange for a lower mana cost and auto fire, or alternatively perhaps make the projectiles homing, or move faster?

So, I was fighting Patch Werk, and... suddently, it spawned a ton of Severed Legs. The enemy counter said there were around 200 enemies on-screen. I don't like losing to glitches, so I gave myself an OP weapon to clear them all... and amongst the pile of gore was a "The Good Book", which is one of the beta healing items. Unless one of the Blood Moon enemies is supposed to drop it, I guess it's a second bug.

Otherwise, I really like the new white blob things that spawn out of it.

EDIT: Maybe they were Zombies too, since I got 6 Zombie Banners by killing them. I sincerely can't tell, since there were so much and it was all a sludge of pixels.

So, I was fighting Patch Werk, and... suddently, it spawned a ton of Severed Legs. The enemy counter said there were around 200 enemies on-screen. I don't like losing to glitches, so I gave myself an OP weapon to clear them all... and amongst the pile of gore was a "The Good Book", which is one of the beta healing items. Unless one of the Blood Moon enemies is supposed to drop it, I guess it's a second bug.

Otherwise, I really like the new white blob things that spawn out of it.

EDIT: Maybe they were Zombies too, since I got 6 Zombie Banners by killing them. I sincerely can't tell, since there were so much and it was all a sludge of pixels.

This happened to me too, but I overcame it with what I had on hand. Simply put, grenades are pretty much the best thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom