tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously what is taking so long cant you just release a small update to fix it ? you have already fixed it so just release a update

Hello, new to the modding community as only discovered it a few weeks ago.

I used your mod in one of the first mod playthroughs I've done and the balance needs work, relative to other mods but even among it's own progression. Please note I didn't make it that far, only finishing pre-hardmode so here's my limited feedback and I hope you find it useful.

Weldinium Flying Knife is extremely overpowered for pre-hardmode especially due to how easy to obtain it is. Being able to pierce enemies and walls, mouse controlled with no set return time, and giving off light basically means your underground exploration becomes trivial, both in ore searching and danger wise. You can locate everything on your screen and kill it in complete safety. In addition to all of those amazing qualities it has comparable damage to other weapons and can be crafted with a small amount of guaranteed drops from one of those most frequent underground spawns I've seen the entire playthrough so far.

Another balance issue I experienced was the difference in the crimson biome compared to the corruption. Specifically that the crimson offers flesh pieces in the very beginning that allowed me to create a powerful armor well beyond my current stage of the game using just a work bench, as well as being able to create a reusable throwing weapon and consumable ones as well. The pickaxe from the flesh pieces, though it requires tissue from Brain of Cthulhu puts to shame other pickaxes available at that stage of the game both in speed and power. The entire set revolving around flesh pieces could perhaps use a proper gate and/or some tuning.

These were the two biggest issues I had. Sadly I cannot continue the playthrough due to incompatibilities and the developers unwillingness to release a fix in a reasonable amount of time, thank you and good luck.

The forest key looks like a biome key but it is from the trelamuim mod and it look like a forest tree only that it is a key you get it from the mobs and chests from the new biome in the trealmuim mod and you get the key in pre hardmode

Is it normal that your mod doesnt work with the boss check list, I allready did fungor and cumulor and it didnt check in the list please help

Is it normal that your mod doesnt work with the boss check list, I allready did fungor and cumulor and it didnt check in the list please help

I had that problem too, i believe its an issue with how the actual boss names in game have a sort of title (?) to them, like cumulor king of the clouds or something like that, I just ignored it when i was playing. I may be completely wrong with why, I don't make mods

Last edited:
Hi, i have this problem with the mod

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2).png
    Captura de pantalla (2).png
    757.3 KB · Views: 310
Do you have Spirit Mod installed too? If so, that might be the problem.

Nice, Indigo Fox!

Thanks for solving that problem. Is there a way to make Spirit Mod and Trelamium Work together? I mean I think I've used both at the same time before, some months ago...

And Devs, thanks for making an awesome mod like this!

Nice, Indigo Fox!

Thanks for solving that problem. Is there a way to make Spirit Mod and Trelamium Work together? I mean I think I've used both at the same time before, some months ago...

And Devs, thanks for making an awesome mod like this!
The dev of Trelamium will have it fixed in the next update, if I read correctly.

Hey! I did a YouTube series on this a while ago, and recently finished a second season. I'm currently doing a calamity multiplayer, but after I was considering doing a third sesson, or a mage or summoner, probably in multiplayer. I thought the idea sounded cool, but does it seem like too much?

Oh mer gerd.... whywhywhwyhwyhwywhywhwywhywwywhwyhwywywh
[doublepost=1504892383,1504892344][/doublepost]the mod will die, cuz i can only get back to it june 2018. ;(;(;(;(;(;(

As with others, I am just sharing the error I received as well. I wish to be able to use this mod alongside my others again, before I updated Spirit mod.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-12_0-47-34.png
    upload_2017-9-12_0-47-34.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 217
As with others, I am just sharing the error I received as well. I wish to be able to use this mod alongside my others again, before I updated Spirit mod.
trelanium devs already know about this compability error with spirit and is going to be fixed on the next update of trelanium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom