tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Does this mod work in multiplayer? Also, does this work with other big mods like calamity, spirit, thorium? Thanks, this mod looks good.
Yes, this mod works for multiplayer. in fact, im currently playing with 2 friends and we all have 60fps. im not sure if thats for everyone but im sure it works for us. :)

That mushroom yoyo is very cool. Can't wait for future updates.:D. I am going to start learning how to make mods too:p

Just got the sword that dropped from the eye of cthulu, and I found that pink ore. The geode mobs are spawning a lot , and the sound is kinda annoying when there is one around every corner. :p

SPOLIER FOR NEW BOSS!!!1!!!!111!1!!!
Fungor1.png

Dear Community, im LittleDevilKitty. I am working really hard to make this mod great, but i don't know how you enjoy it. TerrariaMr.Black was always telling me that everyone loves my work, but i want to hear it from you. I've made over 250 items for this mod, that's almost half. I can make weapons, of any kind. I can make monsters, of any kind. I might not be able to make bosses, but i give everything i can, to suport trelamium mod! You voted for monsters! You voted for weapons! You will get them from me! And now, please tell me, how do you enjoy my work? How can i improve?

Hi kitty, I really like the weapons like the mushroom yoyo and the sword dropped by Cthulhu. I not far yet so I havnt seen everything. I have some ideas but I am not sure they will fit in this mod :p

Hi kitty, I really like the weapons like the mushroom yoyo and the sword dropped by Cthulhu. I not far yet so I havnt seen everything. I have some ideas but I am not sure they will fit in this mod :p
What would you like to see in the next update from me, say a word and ill make a lot of it.

What would you like to see in the next update from me, say a word and ill make a lot of it.
Well I play smite, and I would like to see some of the weapons in terraria :). For example search up qins sais, in smite they do damage based on maximum health. Or odysseus bow that does a chain hit every four attacks. Not sure if mechanics would work in terraria but it would be nice to see smite items in terraria :p

Well I play smite, and I would like to see some of the weapons in terraria :). For example search up qins sais, in smite they do damage based on maximum health. Or odysseus bow that does a chain hit every four attacks. Not sure if mechanics would work in terraria but it would be nice to see smite items in terraria :p
Of course! When i got time ill code these! Sadly i never played smite, soo i will have to spent a lot of time making tchem look amazing, considering i will see tchem for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom