tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the mod and i hope it gets updated alot but I think there is a bug (or I´m just a really unlucky person). When I defeated the Moon Lord it "kinda" screwed up my jungle and I dont know why. For some reason the mod decided to spawn another Dark Forest biome on top of my jungle, not only glitching it out but now i have to remove ~3000 to ~5000 blocks i guess. Can someone explain to me why or how this happened.
Update: It also screwed me over by spawning the Trelamium biome in my jungle...
View attachment 172119
You haven't updated trelanium that's an old bug

The Symphony is designed to be hard.

I understand that. Same way the Slime God from calamity is hard, or Skeletron, or the Star Scouter from thorium. However a boss in PRE-HARDMODE, key-word here, should not be able to deal 147 damage, when a player has over 60 defense. That's just imbalanced and unfair. The Boss is more than challenging enough without it dealing a stupidly absurd amount of damage. I'll admit I was in expert mode, but even so I can't name a Pre-Hardmode Boss that does much damage, inflicts 3 separate debuffs, and moves ridiculously fast. Not even the Slime God does that, which according to boss progression, with boss checklist, is HIGHER than the symphony. SO I thing the symphony needs to rescaled just a tad.(The Debuffs being related to temptation and confusion is really cool though so I'd keep that dev's :). )

I just battled Pyron while thinking "I'm going to die", but when I didn't die and Pyron was defeated, I didn't get a Treasure Bag. :( All I got were greater healing potions. Also, can you have Pyron have a box to protect the loot from lava like the Wall of Flesh?
On a side note, I don't mean to sound mean, but can you make sure the Trelamium NPC's have their English correct. I know not all of the devs speak English very well, but maybe you could use a spellchecker.

I understand that. Same way the Slime God from calamity is hard, or Skeletron, or the Star Scouter from thorium. However a boss in PRE-HARDMODE, key-word here, should not be able to deal 147 damage, when a player has over 60 defense. That's just imbalanced and unfair. The Boss is more than challenging enough without it dealing a stupidly absurd amount of damage. I'll admit I was in expert mode, but even so I can't name a Pre-Hardmode Boss that does much damage, inflicts 3 separate debuffs, and moves ridiculously fast. Not even the Slime God does that, which according to boss progression, with boss checklist, is HIGHER than the symphony. SO I thing the symphony needs to rescaled just a tad.(The Debuffs being related to temptation and confusion is really cool though so I'd keep that dev's :). )
I'll reduce the damage.

I just battled Pyron while thinking "I'm going to die", but when I didn't die and Pyron was defeated, I didn't get a Treasure Bag. :( All I got were greater healing potions. Also, can you have Pyron have a box to protect the loot from lava like the Wall of Flesh?
On a side note, I don't mean to sound mean, but can you make sure the Trelamium NPC's have their English correct. I know not all of the devs speak English very well, but maybe you could use a spellchecker.
Fixing that right now.

Is the Terra Shiv really supposed to do 253 melee damage? it's only crafted with 5 terra shards thats stupidly OP

I'm not sure if you are aware, but DarkWING didn't drop a treasure bag either.
Also, bosses aren't getting checked off on Boss Checklist.

Hey, is this the mod that adds in the magus npc? It's making my game neigh unplayable, as it seems to re-spawn almost instantly, can attack from any direction (including off screen and inside terrain), and appears to be part of the goblin invasion. The biggest problem is, wherever he is, the army event seems to move away from it, making it almost impossible to complete, and making this npc practically game-breaking.

Hey, is this the mod that adds in the magus npc? It's making my game neigh unplayable, as it seems to re-spawn almost instantly, can attack from any direction (including off screen and inside terrain), and appears to be part of the goblin invasion. The biggest problem is, wherever he is, the army event seems to move away from it, making it almost impossible to complete, and making this npc practically game-breaking.
No, we don't have that kind of a npc.

Use "Which Mod Is This From?" to see what mod it comes from.

Is the Terra Shiv really supposed to do 253 melee damage? it's only crafted with 5 terra shards thats stupidly OP
Ok, as you are fixing this could you fix a few of these things?
Bugs:
Orc Armor is unequipable, so is bismuthium
Sea Glider and Hell Wing sword make MASSIVE game breaking light sources, like almost 50 block light radius by swinging.
Azurite scepter minions when fighting something makes that enemy only be able to be hit by the minion, not you
Pearl of Enhancment wont work, is there a special location I need to use it in?
Pre-Hardmode wings wont fly

Thats all ive found, and keeo in mind if some of this isnt in the mod its because i have multiple mods, too lazy to uninstall.

Ok, as you are fixing this could you fix a few of these things?
Bugs:
Orc Armor is unequipable, so is bismuthium
Sea Glider and Hell Wing sword make MASSIVE game breaking light sources, like almost 50 block light radius by swinging.
Azurite scepter minions when fighting something makes that enemy only be able to be hit by the minion, not you
Pearl of Enhancment wont work, is there a special location I need to use it in?
Pre-Hardmode wings wont fly

Thats all ive found, and keeo in mind if some of this isnt in the mod its because i have multiple mods, too lazy to uninstall.
Orc and bismuth is spirit a d tremor. Sea glider will be fixed as well as hellwish
Pearl of Enhancement is used at the ocean but the bosses are removed for a short amount of time. He phm wings, idk about that.

I think Tremor adds that NPC. I had a similar problem.

Something seems wrong with The Mother Spider. For her "20" armor, thats a lot of 1 damage from Terra Blade.

Attachments

• 20170613012044_1.jpg
    20170613012044_1.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 337
Hey, I am a small youtuber with around 120 subs, if i make a playthrough on this can I get featured here on the forum page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom