tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This next update (june - july) will be the best one for the mod. we will check everything for bugs. fix all bugs, have boss resprites, new prehardmode bosses. new hardmode bosses, and more post-moonlord gear!
Preview of a Resprite (Note: this is not the final sprite)
AzolinthHead3.png
The Azolinth

So I heard some bosses in this mod have very similar AI to those in my own mod. I'll check, and have my other trusted members check, just to either verify or falsify the reports.

Reactions: 000
So I heard some bosses in this mod have very similar AI to those in my own mod. I'll check, and have my other trusted members check, just to either verify or falsify the reports.
Keep in mind, our mod is very 'beggining'. There might be some 'simmilarity' to your mod, but that will change in the near future. Most of the bosses that are in the mod are 'WIP'. Basicly we are an 'early' mod, sorry for the '' but im not sure if i spelled right.

Keep in mind, our mod is very 'beggining'. There might be some 'simmilarity' to your mod, but that will change in the near future. Most of the bosses that are in the mod are 'WIP'. Basicly we are an 'early' mod, sorry for the '' but im not sure if i spelled right.
Just because it is in the very beginning doesn't mean stealing should be allowed.

also, how is it stealing if it was an open source?

we can create bosses, but we just dont understand everything with the code.
We just need some help, advice. Most of us, it's our first mod... [sorry for spelling]
[doublepost=1496171127,1496171017][/doublepost]
'Didn't steal'
6GgITmx.png

Your telling me this isn't just a retextured Siren Lure from Calamity?
rECPh7k.png
I am not talking, about the sprites. I am talking about the codes.....

Yes... it is a resprite...

Please don't blame us for things, if you don't have anything nice to say then dont comment here.
Zach was not making a rude re-mark he simply said something of yours belongs to Calamity, if that is true there is no good justification to deflect his comment.
Since TCF isn't big on open conversations like this one I recommend it should be taken elsewhere. ( Pm's or Discord)

Zach was not making a rude re-mark he simply said something of yours belongs to Calamity, if that is true there is no good justification to deflect his comment.
Since TCF isn't big on open conversations like this one I recommend it should be taken elsewhere. ( Pm's or Discord)
I didn't say he said a rude remark I said don't blame us for stealing.

"- Directly copying code/sprites from this mod is strictly prohibited. You can use it as an example to go by but copying it will lead to strict and immediate action."

This is right on the Calamity Mod OP. You can't miss it, unless if you ignored it.

If you modified the AI from my mod, or used it as an example to make your own and changed many things, then it's fine in my book. But if you ripped multiple sections without modifying them at all...I'm going to be slightly perturbed, can you blame me?

Also, if you just credit me in your special thanks or something for boss AI then I'll stop badgering you guys about this. @Joost8910 did the same thing and now he's cool in my book after he credited me for my legendary scaling code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom