tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

What would you like more in The Trelamium Mod?

• Bosses

• NPCs (Town)

• NPCs (Monsters)

• Weapons (Melee)

• Weapons (Ranged)

• Weapons (Magic)

• Weapons (Throwing)

• Weapons (Summoning)

• Ores

• Furniture

• Armor sets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I've been in the jungle for way too long... How do I obtain "Green sludge" to complete sack of sludges?

so I keep getting this error when loading up trelamium and it only happens with Omni swing enabled.
upload_2017-7-12_10-37-23.png

Yap... The kind slime dropped me the needed sludge, thanks! Keep going with the mod, so far it was a lot of fun (ofc it's not the only one I'm running with though, so I am just happy that I adressed this at the right discussion ;D).

I feel like Fungor definetly needs some love... Today I moved on past him and...

the fight was nowhere near challenging as for an expert boss... He got stuck when he hit a two block size tile wall... and got destroyed in seconds...

So not only it's underpowered at the moment, another feature that felt broken was that fungor's head doesn't count as him? I like headshotting enemies and it was weird that his whole head didn't feel damage (hitbox too small?)

Now I read on the wiki that you're planning on giving him better attacks, I feel like he needs a fairly huuuge buff. And give him a jump please. Double health and damage(Although that might be a little too much) would be fair imho. :/

I fought him with pre EoW gear.

P.S. I fought him a few times for all drops. Once he spawned like 100 blocks below me in a very small cave and got stuck there too, so he couldn't even hit me once... Because my (flying) summon pretty much ripped him apart by the time I digged down to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom