The Twins

Cyclone Squid

Steampunker
Me and my friend have been trying to defeat the 3 mechanical bosses. We've killed the destroyer and after the twins, will try to defeat skeletron prime. Anyone got any useful tips or best weapons/armour/equips for the battle? (We have built an asphalt platform already)

The_Twins.png

I'm clearly not an expert but of the 3 it was my "easier kill", 2 attempt versus so much try for 2 others :D (and rage quit ..:rolleyes:)
For the 3 boss I used the meteor staff with full buff for optimal mana regen/usage in a small arena (+ bridge for finishing 1 Twins). 3 statue health and mana.
Total health, armour and accessory upgraded at boss step.

The shadowflame knife is a great weapon :) A ranged mele weapon !

Last edited:
Good ol megashark and crystal bullets always works for the other 2 mechs.

On an unrelated note has anyone ever literally had a hard time against Prime because they couldn't do enough damage to kill him in time? Personally I never found myself in danger of dying to Skeletron Prime after I built a basic mobility enhancing arena, except I often found myself doing barely enough damage to kill him.

Good ol megashark and crystal bullets always works for the other 2 mechs.

On an unrelated note has anyone ever literally had a hard time against Prime because they couldn't do enough damage to kill him in time? Personally I never found myself in danger of dying to Skeletron Prime after I built a basic mobility enhancing arena, except I often found myself doing barely enough damage to kill him.
Actually yes. He spawned very early and all I had was a phenix blaster, a TNE and a minishark. I BARELY made it.

Back
Top Bottom