Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

What direction should we take this RP?

• Make it more serious, it's too lighthearted as it is.

• Make it more dramatic, it's unexciting to spectate or even RP in.

• Make is more comical, I get depressed when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it scarier, this doesn't give off enough FNaF vibes.

• Make it less scary, I get terrified when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it less dramatic, everyone in the thread is a huge drama queen.

• Give it more action, everyone seems to be lazing around in the RP all the time.

• I want less action, the characters can never seem to catch a break.

• I want more romance, I love my FNaF ships.

• Less mushy romance, it grosses me out.

• It's just fine as it is.

• Other (for whatever reason the other options aren't what direction you feel this RP should go).

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Well, my creator did make an instruction manual, but I have no idea what happened to it. Anyway, if you do plan on anyone using me as a suit, you need a second person just to help with getting in, making sure everything is still in working order once you're in, helping with any tasks you can't perform while wearing me, that kind of stuff. But for general maintenance, there's a zipper that you should find near my neck, and then you just pull that down and unzip my front. Inside you should find pretty much in the center all of the computers and power stuff, with diagrams and all that which really should make maintenance quite easy. From there you are next supposed to turn me off, so I don't know really what happens after, but one time I was powered on outside of my, uh, I'll just say skin, I noticed that something was off with my limbs, especially my legs and tail, so I think part of those detach to make room for an actual person, while keeping the structure in there to make up for the things humans don't have. Oh, and I think there is a bit of a frame or spine to hold things together when nothing is in the suit, but it really does generally rely on me or a person to properly hold together. I think there's a way of entirely removing the skin as well for washing."

(Would Akia or any of the other staff look at any old reports that are kind of animatronic related?)

"Huh, that's definitely a fair bit different than anything I've seen then. But that zipper is gonna make things easy."
*The Mechanic proceeds to search for the zipper near Zephyr's neck*

(Perhaps, what do you have in mind?)

Looks a bit different than the typical endoskeletons of the park, but is still a similar idea in terms of design. Mostly only the chest area can be seen, with a large box in the center that contains most of the electronics. That would be connected to a pretty solid looking frame, with metal for structure and plastic to hold a specific shape. There are three switches and a dial on the main box, with a few screws to remove either small panels for maintenance or for removing the entire box for more intensive work. However, as the mechanic looks around, he may notice that around the spine area in the back is a bit of a red stain.

"What?"
Considering how I'm pretty sure the mechanic has experience with bloody animatronics, he should be able to tell that is definitely blood.

Back
Top Bottom