IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
E...erm... I guess it's just me.... but why it burns so badly, AAAARGH! - Tr: "Uh... I guess I'll just follow from behind... I might not be a good combatant while these... burns... ow." - I really need help... huh, interesting what do I see... should I point it at others or keep it to myself? I guess I'll just show it. - Tr: "I.... I found.... something?"

O...oke, I guess I'll just pull it out... what's this anyway.... sorta looks like a gem, yet at other hand looks.... ARGH, I tumbled and fell because of THAT! Okay, why my left arm is twitching now? ((The gem looks sorta like ruby, but seems to be some sort of a spear tip))

Erm... I feel like I'm not... but at the same time I don't want to worry anyone... - Tr: "Y...yeah." - I'm gotta keep aware... okey, I think I heard some rumbling. - Tr: "Okay, I think I've now heard noises."

Okaaaaaay? - Tr: "I know it's strange...." - And then what's this AAAAAA! OW, MY LEG! Yeah, I might have dodged a deadly impact, but it torn through my shirt with ease... oops.

((Basically, there seem to be still humane wound on leg, and a delta sign that's is in teal on the chest, somehow... covered by the glassy down. He still looks pretty much humane, par lack of the shirt, and the wound that's strangely not bleeding.))

Eerm... I probably don'tr want to come, but... - Tr: "I'm not that good on fending myself... b-beside, in group we a...are better, right?" - Okay, now I can see it briefly... a... a giant worm!

((Everyone else also could see it if they looked at it.))

((Sorry for not posting on Discord btw. Family stuff, and I don't have it on my phone.))

"Yeah, I can see where you're coming from."

((No worries! You'll get better, right?))

Err... Tr: - "Where I'm coming from or the worm is coming from?" -I'm a bit conf- AGH! Good lord, another injury? This is painful... gods, spare me from it AAAAAAAAA! At least I landed a hit while screaming, right?

Right?

((The left arm seems to be badly injured too, while the worm took some damage from ruby spear tip(?, might not be intended use). Glassy yellow and white down starts to spread on chest, in pattern similar to Latias. Visible because no shirt.))

((Sorry I was playing the Wii))

"Uh, what's happening to you?"

Aura has easily noticed the transformation.

Back
Top Bottom