IC The Underworld

What will our major event be?

• Read post number 10

• Murph’s idea (Massive Storms)

• Corruption spread

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aura quickly enters her true form and slashes the worm monster with her long claws, tearing its guts. Realizing what she has just done, she pauses for a second. Acting on impulse like that....

The worm seems to now target my friend, I have no... AAAAUGH, I swear I keep stumbling into hurting! Or is that I hear sickening noises...
((It originated from both Trebonth (bones trying to position like Latias arms), and the worm (rib broken), the worm then goes to bite Bubby and wrap around her.))

Aura, knowing there's no time to ponder her mistake, quickly takes a bite out of the beast's flesh, still attempting to tear it up.

((Tell me what it tastes like owo))

Aura, knowing there's no time to ponder her mistake, quickly takes a bite out of the beast's flesh, still attempting to tear it up.

((Tell me what it tastes like owo))
((How it tastes? Like any other worm, maybe a bird would like it, and is still edible, but gross, like raw flesh.))
The worm seems to take a bite on my friend. No- OW! Not again! SPIKES, WHY!?
((He impaled his other leg into a goddamn spike!))

Raging, Aura throws the worm off her and proceeds to tear it up in the most brutal, feral way. She's also holding it down.

<The worm... ugh.

The worm h͓͙͚͕̓̓̽ͮ͌͂͑ͪ̀ͭ͆ͦͫ̈́̾ͭ̄͂̚͟͠aͧ̈̆͡҉̶̟̝̝̞̟̤s̛͎̖̭̖̗̭̬̥͍̹͕̦̘̣͕̞̍̈͛ͥ̉ͩ͡ ͮ̇̇͆̓ͪ̏̇͊̎̓̑͂͐ͯͬ̽҉̢͔̬̦̤̝̖͙̠̮̯̪̜̼b̷̨̛̦͓̱̥̼͖̮͚͈̯̱̟͈̪͚͉̳̱͋̀ͧ͊̃͗ͥ̒̄̃̽̋ͩ͂̀͢ͅẻͬ̽͒̿ͨͭ̃̒ͣͯ̄͒ͭ̂͆ͧ҉̘̳̼̻͙̝̟͟e̩͈̱̜̻̝̝͔̪̭ͮ̉̆̊̈́͘͜͜͡n̸̘̞͈̤̟̪͖͕͓̹͎̩ͤ͆͊͐͋̅ͤͥ̊ͨͫ̏̒̃ͬ͊͛͜͝ ̳͍̦͖̪̮͔̣̘̻͙̰̞͚̝͕͍̰͖̌ͥ̆́̾̅̇̽ͨ̔͗̀́̀͘ś̷̷̛͓̗̝̤͔̬̗͇͙͈̠̣̪̳͇͕̺̟̆̄͆̈̊̀ͭͮ̐ͯ̆̃̈́͜͞ͅt̵̢̡͍͔̼͍̦̝͇̩͔͎̜̘̖̜̤͙̒ͯͤ̊͋ͧ͘r̸̢̜̟͉̱͛ͨ̾ͨ̋ͫ̎ͩ̉́̐͗̕͜͞ü̸̵̗̹̙͈͕̣̞̩̟̜͙̣̈́̈́ͨ͋ͨ͆̄̓ͭ̈̍ͩ̓ͨ͋ͪͅͅċ̶͍̦͍̟̫̜̙̜̗̥͆́̔̂ͧ͗͊̌̎͝ķ̷̶̘̞̙͇̮̗͎͕̞̲̘̦̼̗̪̖̬͗͂̊ͩ̒ͥ̈̒̏̄́̆ͥ̚ͅ ̶̥̜͉͔̮̘͙͖̼͑̆̽ͬ̆̈ͦ́̅̔͆̈͂ͬ̆̕͞d̡̤̭̗̘̙͖̞͔̩̃ͫͤ̑̚͟͟ȏ̡̘̥͎̣͙͍̟͎̟̠͐̇͐ͨ͑ͬͥ̒̽͘ẃ̶̴͍̞̬̟̖͍̭̼̭͇ͥ͑̎̎̂͋̓ͯ̀͘ͅnͯ̽͋͒͑̑ͭ̀̂ͦ͞͏̢̧̖̩̬̩͉̪̳̯̣͚̼̙͝.̢̝͈̻̞ͩ̔̍͂́͆́.̵̭̘͖̯̼̭͖͙̙̮͖̯̼̗͓̼̻̥̓̈́̆ͣ̃̍̒͠ͅ.̀ͯ͌͊̃̽̄ͨ͒̃ͣͭ̔ͮ̔̄͏̕҉̘͖͚̣

Atleast it's not going to be a nuisance>

I tried to get it off me... OW! Okay, I can't believe I'm that ditzy now! - Tr: "What's... go-going on?" - Ugh, might be me getting lightheaded from pain, but I'm seeing cave spin around me.

Aura gently grabs her wound, and casts a healing spell to lessen the pain.

"That's gonna hurt... And all this casting is gonna take a toll on me.."

*I put my sword away* Sometimes you have to fight to get your point across. She wanted to save... the injured guy and she did.

Er.... I still feel pain because somehow some what are these, anyway cause so much pain... - Tr: "Ugh... now g-gonna say.... n...not fine."

((Try to read what are these anyway in a confused voice. That's what Trebonth refers to wings starting to grow (and hurting Trebonth too. Transformation's not painless, y'know, at least Thartler was crazy enough to ignore it.))

Back
Top Bottom