• yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • skibbity skoop sbop

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • The fitness gram pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that gets progressively harder -

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, that's basically what I meant. Like, not specifically the ones from Changed, but also a similar idea in general.
To be more specific, I suppose I could also say furry TF.
The ability to transform/transfurm is cool, I guess.
It doesn't necessarily make sense for certain things, though.

In my eyes, somebody or something should only be able to transform if it's mass stays the same, and molecules should not be able to change their atomic structure. For example, a 75kg person should only be able to transfurm into, say, a dragon if their mass is still 75kg and they use molecules already in their body.

It's a power that I wish I had, to be honest.

(Sorry that's a lot of text. I haven't properly talked about something like this for a while.)

The ability to transform/transfurm is cool, I guess.
It doesn't necessarily make sense for certain things, though.

In my eyes, somebody or something should only be able to transform if it's mass stays the same, and molecules should not be able to change their atomic structure. For example, a 75kg person should only be able to transfurm into, say, a dragon if their mass is still 75kg and they use molecules already in their body.

It's a power that I wish I had, to be honest.

(Sorry that's a lot of text. I haven't properly talked about something like this for a while.)
Makes sense. I think for a sci-fi world I came up with a way of getting around that though.

But I think in a number of cases magic is involved and then physics go out the window then anyway.

Who's your favorite NPC?
That's a tricky question!
I think I'm going to have to say that the stylist is my favourite NPC. I like her attitude.

Are you the same Unreal_Megashark that is in the credits? Also, what is your scratch account?
No, I am not, unfortunately.
Scratch is pwoter.

ARE YOU A GANGSTER??? caps caps caps caps caps caps caps caps
1695335364873.png

perhap

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do? Furthermore, if you could also add an armor/vanity set into Terraria, what would it be, and how would you get that set?

If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do? Furthermore, if you could also add an armor/vanity set into Terraria, what would it be, and how would you get that set?
I'm not sure, that's a really tricky question...
I'm thinking I might want to add a multi tool that lets you break, hammer, actuate, paint etc. everything, and lets you change the size and shape of the blocks that it affects. As for the vanity set, and I might seem a little biased on this one, but it'd 100% be a full color spectrum of Protogen sets. Each piece requires Flinx Fur, Martian Plating, and a specific colored dye to make, and the visor will need glass, too. by right clicking on the visor in your inventory, you can change the visor's emotion, and it always gets sad when you're on low health.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?(Note: I would count any ability that people don't already physically have as a superpower.) Also, does that third option in the poll have anything to do with Skibidi Toilet?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?(Note: I would count any ability that people don't already physically have as a superpower.) Also, does that third option in the poll have anything to do with Skibidi Toilet?
A: Shapeshifting with complete control of every molecule of my body, plus other particles up to a foot away from me.
B: no nope negative absolutely not nein bu iie nyet

Is the FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues? Will the 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds? Should you line up at the start? Does the running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal.? [beep] Should a single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound? [ding] Should you remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible? When the second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, will your test be over? Will the test will begin on the word start? All I know is that on your mark, get ready, start.

Back
Top Bottom