IC the vault

(Lemme just uh)
(*yeet*)
For the millionth time here, a portal opens up near the others, throwing out two people. (Tasmei and Xene, to be specific)

Scourge wordlessly turned.
He spoke with that same dripping anger in his voice, this time coming off much more scathing.

“You do not know the half of it. I don’t care to share my life with you if you won’t tell me where the :red: I AM!”
Vriogrim's hand would begin to glow a dark blue
"Should I just place a curse on Scourge so he can calm down?"

"...so you just need to know where you are, right?"
“… obviously.”
Vriogrim's hand would begin to glow a dark blue
"Should I just place a curse on Scourge so he can calm down?"
Scourge tore more shards of metal from around himself, aiming a few at everyone now.

“If you so much as raise your goddamn hand before I get an answer, you WILL look like Swiss cheese.”

Scourge tore more shards of metal from around himself, aiming a few at everyone now.

“If you so much as raise your goddamn hand before I get an answer, you WILL look like Swiss cheese.”
"Bro chill alright, we can't fight here, after all, this place is what is keeping us safe from the dangers outside"

After the various answers, Scourge lets out a loud sigh, the metal falling to the ground.

He sheathed his katana

“Alright.”

(The main problem I find is that no one has planned anything, also roleplays tend to die fast without the owner unless you are RJITU)

(idfk)
All my characters are now relieved that Scourge wasn't gonna kill any of them.
(Can I take that answer as an upcoming "yes" for the amount?)
Tasmei is just confused, and is also keeping an eye on Xene while ready to pull out his dagger if she were to try anything.

Back
Top Bottom