tModLoader The Xervos Mod

What would you like to see more of?

• Weapons (Specify if Magic, melee, etc)

• Accessories

• Enemies

• Buffs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sure thing! Can I have an example of your work? :)
This is a thing I did for another mod (Don't think you can use it lol):
Spectre_Glove.png
(Spectre Glove from Erebus mod, not yet approved tho...)

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, I was at school lol

Who spilled Mtn. Dew onto the progress bar?...
That being said... Jeez! 600+ Views? Wow.
Well... I'm glad to say that the official Discord for this Mod is now open.
Feel free to join us and chat! (Let's see who's first (other than the spriters) to join :p)
https://discord.gg/dGNzcsR
Link added to the OP.

Last edited:
I will tell an friend of mine to sprite the Fused Sword, when you want. I can't sprite. :p

Remember, using recolors is great as a base, but try and come up with something original! Make sure to also use 2x2 pixels and keep shading and outlines consistent.

Remember, using recolors is great as a base, but try and come up with something original! Make sure to also use 2x2 pixels and keep shading and outlines consistent.
Of course, why do you think I mentioned spriters needed so many times? :p All of the sprites currently are 2x2, so no worries, just need to improve on shading. Thanks for the tips though

am i allowed to resprite your sprites for the mod? (i resprite theem anyway it is your choise if you use them :p)

I'd recommend a Mana Blessing, restoring mana upon use. However, it cannot be applied to weapons that use mana. We don't need an Infinite Last Prism. :p

5ac07830-ac98-11e6-adf0-3bbe6c6458c4.gif
meteoooooooOOOOOOOooooooorite sword!
[doublepost=1479368389,1479368133][/doublepost]
f974c328-ac98-11e6-8b41-3bbe6c6458c4.gif
beans should be seeds!

31ec6d2e-ac9b-11e6-908a-3bbe6c6458c4.gif
this looks dang much like demonite!?
[doublepost=1479369742,1479369349][/doublepost]
1f4f6140-ac9c-11e6-9cad-3bbe6c6458c4.gif

[doublepost=1479369822][/doublepost]...

Alright, guys. After a while of being VERY lazy, I have finished this mod's alpha. I have updated the OP and published the mod on the Mod Browser and I will provide a direct link to the alpha on the OP. I want to thank everyone for their support so far, I will definitely continue to update this mod and adding more content. If you find any bugs/have ideas/have anything to say, I am very open to seeing them :).

Back
Top Bottom