Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Sorry but are you guys going to address the glitch that makes the right side of the world have a dirt wall to space and replace blocks in it with dirt or the glitch that makes it so you can not open any of your chest which for some reason gives you the ability to destroy the chest

Sorry but are you guys going to address the glitch that makes the right side of the world have a dirt wall to space and replace blocks in it with dirt or the glitch that makes it so you can not open any of your chest which for some reason gives you the ability to destroy the chest

I know they are aware of this particular one....and there had been some hypotheticals on the causes of it. Not sure where they are on a fix (or - if in some cases, it even could be fixed depending on the cause being player-side and not actually in the software itself). Regardless, I am 100% certain that they are aware - from reading you guys' information and I know I've told them personally. :)

That is data corruption I believe, All the NPCs disappeared, the chests needed to be mined and replaced to be opened, despite there being nothing inside after. A dirt wall follows generally. It happens when you exit to the dashboard or turn off the console while saving.

That is data corruption I believe, All the NPCs disappeared, the chests needed to be mined and replaced to be opened, despite there being nothing inside after. A dirt wall follows generally. It happens when you exit to the dashboard or turn off the console while saving.
I agree. When I looked at the storage in my xbox 360 after my world was affected by the glitch, it showed that the file under the name "Worlds" was corrupted (it was my only world at the time). However, I didn't know when exactly it could happen.

It is most commonly due to what Terra Master noted - exiting/powering off during the saving process.

I noticed that ps3 inventory has one less row than pc, if the size could be expanded it would be much appreciated.
This is due to the fact that there wasn't room in the current User Interface as it was already optimised for visibility on the older console's specs.

I agree. When I looked at the storage in my xbox 360 after my world was affected by the glitch, it showed that the file under the name "Worlds" was corrupted (it was my only world at the time). However, I didn't know when exactly it could happen.
What I did is for Xbox 360, but just delete the corrupted and save the other non-corrupted worlds to the cloud and/or a USB stick. Occasionally save the worlds to the cloud (Check each one for corruption, not the purple Eater of Souls one, but data corruption.)
That way you have a backup for your worlds. (Works with Characters.)

This is the alternate controller scheme for Playstation and Xbox. Changes are in Bold and underlined.
  • Also you MUST note which platform (Xbox/Playstation) you are addressing. Mostly Playstation is listed, the control scheme for Xbox is good. Also, Email me for more great ideas, bug fix ideas, and other additional content ideas reguarding this wonderfully beautiful designed Terraria game. ([email protected])

Action | Playstation | Xbox
Use Held Item/Attack| R2 |RT
Activate Environment Object|O|B
Inventory| △|Y
Jump| X or L3|A or L3
Quick Buff|□|X
Left-Right-Up-Down Movement|Left Thumbstick|Left Thumbstick
Hotbar Selection| L1+R1 |LB+RB
Map|Select|Back
Grapple| L2 |LT
Smart Cursor Toggle|R3|Click Right Thumbstick
Use Bound Item|D-Pad|D-Pad

This is the alternate controller scheme for Playstation and Xbox. Changes are in Bold and underlined.
  • Also you MUST note which platform (Xbox/Playstation) you are addressing. Mostly Playstation is listed, the control scheme for Xbox is good with the swap of X and B. Also, Email me for more great ideas, bug fix ideas, and other additional content ideas reguarding this wonderfully beautiful designed Terraria game. ([email protected])

Action | Playstation | Xbox
Use Held Item/Attack| R2 |RT
Activate Environment Object| | X
Inventory| △|Y
Jump| X or L3|A or L3
Quick Buff|O| B
Left-Right-Up-Down Movement|Left Thumbstick|Left Thumbstick
Hotbar Selection| L1+R1 |LB+RB
Map|Select|Back
Grapple| L2 |LT
Smart Cursor Toggle|R3|Click Right Thumbstick
Use Bound Item|D-Pad|D-Pad

Fallout 4 release date is closer and closer every day if i don't get terraria 1.2.4 on ps4 before it i never gonna see new futures ;(
What should i do?

Back
Top Bottom