Console There should be wings for Dragon, Spectral, Titan amour

Is this a good idea?

• Yes :)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't know :|

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I really wish this in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

DareorDeath34

Skeletron Prime
I think there should be wings for Dragon, Spectral, Titan amour because now there is a purpose to getting good wings and making them in to better wings.

I think there should be wings for Dragon, Spectral, Titan amour because now there is a purpose to getting good wings and making them in to better wings.

The wings should be made with frozen wings, beetle wings, ghost/spectre wings, and fishron Wings using 20 souls of blight, and 15 of there respected souls.
[doublepost=1458265498,1458265345][/doublepost]
That would make them exclusive to worlds with adamantite.
Not to mention that console exclusive armors need to be nerfed anyhow.

The wings wouldn't be exclusive to worlds with adamantite.

Not to mention that you can go through an entire playthrough without even needing any of the ocram gear.

This is what I think they should look like!!!

Attachments

• Sug.jpg
    Sug.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 136
we still need a set of wings for these sets of armor, but ill probably skip them. beetle is better and actually easier to get, since golem isn't too hard. it'll take just as much grinding to get turtle armor, so really, there's no point in try to get the ocram armor, unless its just because you wanted to collect all the different sets of armor that are in terraria. I'm going to make these things if there added, just so I can put them on display, but the ocram stuff is too annoying and grindy to get.

Reactions: Bub
Well I have to say this would be great knowing that we finally have armor and bosses that are unique from PC so I do believe they should add those wings

I would like this, as long as you can craft the armor and ocram spawner with alternate ores, as I get really bad luck with turtles for turtle armor. It would also look nicer than flames coming off the back of a dragon.

I would like this, as long as you can craft the armor and ocram spawner with alternate ores, as I get really bad luck with turtles for turtle armor. It would also look nicer than flames coming off the back of a dragon.
you can look up some tricks for getting turtle shells faster. personally, I just kill them whenever they spawn, but you could set up a farm.

Back
Top Bottom