Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always see conflicting views between what I enjoy and what others enjoy, but there are some things that seem more universal.

- I personally am a big fan of the underground ice biome because of it's style and uniqueness, yet everyone else hates it because of the ice sound effects and slipping around.
- I'm also a huge fan of the Death Scythe, though everyone else prefers the Terrablade or the Horseman's Blade.
- I love rainbow bricks, but others hate them because of the way they flash colors.

Anything that you love or hate even though it differs from everyone else?
I hate the stynger. It takes 3 shots to kill one enemy with ranged loadout and the damage it does to other mobs is insignificant.

I made my opinion clear that I dislike the mana flower as it kinda defeats the point of mana cost reduction/mana capacity increasing items. The mana sickness nerf helps, but I still don't like it.

I don't use bows very much, while a lot of people do (maybe only in early-game, but I like guns more).

I don't use bows very much, while a lot of people do (maybe only in early-game, but I like guns more).
Bows, unfortunately, suffer against faster enemies. To boot there are only four "bow" weapons post-Plantera (unless Fishron is called pre-Plantera).
  • The Pulse Bow is behind two levels of RNG.
  • The Stake Launcher is actually really good, though the Pumpkin Moon stands in your way.
  • The Tsunami is devastating, we know that.
  • The Phantasm is amazing, but performs badly against even slightly fast bosses.

I hated the Terra Blade (pre 1.3)

Everyone loved it, but I always thought the Scourge and Flairon had better utility or offered better survivability while maintaining an acceptable DPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom