tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is trying to download this, can I get a list of what to download? There is too much stuff for download and I forgot how to download it since I did last month

Why would they be working on it for r12 when r13 is out now?
There's only so much one person can do at a time. It's not said person's fault if the modding api is constantly updating, potentially breaking code.

His goal is to get a functioning mod out to the people, so of course he's changing over to r13a unless it breaks things too much... Give it time, and let all the cards fall in order.

I wasn't trying to sound like a :red: about it. I was just pointing it out and such as it would make more sense since r13 is still in early stages too.
Well there is really no reason to point this out as Divermansam would know about this and commenting about this seems as if you are rushing him so just please stop asking questions like this, and this goes for everyone as im sure he is working on it also if it was updated it would be in the op so questions like this seem unnecessary

I wasn't trying to sound like a :red: about it. I was just pointing it out and such as it would make more sense since r13 is still in early stages too.

I posted on Diversam's wall when r13 dropped. Just to make sure that he got a notification when it dropped. Will probably do the same if Tapi updates again (likely will) but honestly it's gonna take time. I wish like heck I was as good as Sam is at modding when I was 16 or even now at 27; it's still a lot of content and code to modify and test.

I'm not sure, is there any way to play this mod right now on r10 or do we have to wait for r13. I've tried installing it with r10 but all i get are some weird messed up sprites.
Qsuuk3n.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily, that's a Halloween Slime! :D The bunnies and slimes can dress up as one another between ... what was it, October 20th and November 10th? Somewhen like that.

Luckily, that's a Halloween Slime! :D The bunnies and slimes can dress up as one another between ... what was it, October 20th and November 10th? Somewhen like that.
Oh is it meant to look like that? The demon eyes look strange as well so i just thought that it messed with the sprites. Thanks anyway.

I think they're in some kind of superhero cape. It's cute. I love how attentive-to-detail it is. I really need to start that up and play, just so I'll have the costumes. Eh, we can always mess with our system clocks, but who likes to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom