tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SpyroForever Yes it is working for multiplayer.

@Terra Branford Have you tried completely uninstalling tapi / this mod / deleting all files for it and trying a fresh install of tAPIr14a and Thorium+ ? "back up your characters"

Also @DivermanSam may I suggest adding a set or 2 for magic/ranged/summoner users? Every set you have added for Hardmode is for melee users, some benefit magic or ranged slightly but nothing that even compares to the normal chloro armor for ranged or specter armor for magic. I would even be willing to sit down and discuss possible sets/stats for said sets with you if you want.

I tried that, no dice.

I seriously dont know why but thorium and coal just refuse to generate in any world I make, man how I would love an item that force generated those ores... :(

I cant make half the armors in the mod since I cant get thorium or smooth coal. I have the mod active too. :(

EDIT: I found out why the ores were not generating, it was worldgenplus, but still, an item to force generate coal and thorium in an existing prethoriummod world would be lovely.

Last edited:
I'll look into an item like that; I don't imagine it being that hard to create. But have you gotten ore to spawn now? I don't like it when people cant play the mod!

Yeah, ores spawning now, I had to get rid of worldgenplus but now I can get those ores, I made a new world and used my super digger(a pickaxe item I made, see my mods) and some spelunker potions and went on a wild mining spree getting thorium and coal. :p

Only issue I noticed was the two "can mine meteorite" tags on silver/tungsten which I think is a tapi issue, I remember having it when I tried the r10 version before the tapi update, well that and I can't remember exactly what, but one of the mods recipies referenced iron bars as like "tile generic bar.exe" or something like that, kinda funky debug like text, acctually now that I think about it, it might have been the iron band you use to make the rings.

Finally got to try the mod, and i must admit thats its EPIC.However, when I got to hardmode i noticed that dragon hornets have a really strange AI, they just get stuck in the blocks most of the time. Also i personally think, that the Renew should get nerfed a bit, maybe only crafted in hardmode. But everything else is okay, waiting for more updates, especially some summoner armor.

Heres a thought, the confused zombie should sell both corrupt and crimson seeds, he sells both eater of worlds and brain of cthulhu summons so why doesnt he sell seeds so you can have both evil biomes in one world? So you could kill both those bosses in one world. :p

I'm playing Thorium, Grealms and basemod and Darksteel knights aren't spawning in the dungeon. Is this because of the extra mods or is it a common problem?

Hello!
I just like to say, this is the best mod for Terraria I have ever seen! I like to thank you DivermanSam and anyone who helped you with this awesome creation!
But I have one request and a question. First the request "Can I use your banner so people know I support you?" and now my question (which anyone could answer me) How do I setup a banner to each post I do if you say yes to my first request xD.

Another thought, why cant I use the true blood thirster to make the terra blade? :(

Also the Hardmode staffs are very good against The Destroyer, especially in an enclosed area where the bolts can bounce everywhere.

Sure I wouldn't mind if you used it. If you go to the top right of the web page and click on your name, a window will open. Just click signature and put what you want there.:D
[DOUBLEPOST=1417983766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are Darksteel Knights hardmode?
(Careful about triple posting!) Darksteel Knights are prehardmode, so I'm gonna assume some of the mods are conflicting or possibly they're a tad too rare.

Sure I wouldn't mind if you used it. If you go to the top right of the web page and click on your name, a window will open. Just click signature and put what you want there.:D
[DOUBLEPOST=1417983766][/DOUBLEPOST] (Careful about triple posting!) Darksteel Knights are prehardmode, so I'm gonna assume some of the mods are conflicting or possibly they're a tad too rare.

likely a conflict, I encounter Darksteel Knights in the dungeon all the time.

Thanks for the help, sorry about the triple post. Do you know how to get advanced circuiry and golden thorns?
The golden thorns should drop from Folivine ( Grealm mod boss). Advanced circuiry probably comes from new enemies, that spawn near the meteor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom